CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Serious question: Why don't they just change the time limit to 30 (or 24?) minutes? If its tied after 12 minutes then you go next cap wins.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Serious question: Why don't they just change the time limit to 30 (or 24?) minutes? If its tied after 12 minutes then you go next cap wins.

Because 343 basically.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because they want to keep the same settings as MM and they don't want 30/24 min MM games. Not saying I agree with it but I think that's the logic.

Edit: Also, does anyone know how replays work for fantasy?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It won't happen but imagine if Optic picks up CLG and CLG starts losing

Lethul spent too much time vlogging yesterday and not enough time grinding Halo to get good and keep up with everyone else.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It won't happen but imagine if Optic picks up CLG and CLG starts losing

That is kind of what happened when EG picked up the Complexity godsquad in CoD.  The team won a bit, lost, and then broke up.

T2: "Great map selection by EG."

Someone tell T2 that teams banned Plaza TS against this Optic team like 90% of the time last split. (Obviously I don't know the actual % because they didn't release the vetoes to the public)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Don't think it's been posted yet, but maniac talks about his perspective of the situation

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only thing I can say don't like about this casting duo is they don't get loud enough for hype moments if only we could have a tricast with Simms that would be amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I welcome it, so many times I would cringe when a caster would scream for a simple snipe like it was a no-scope from the heavens.

Just say it, Strongside

• Upvote (+1) 5