CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You don't think Lol are lacking in slayer power?? I would bet statistically they are the worse team in that aspect.

Last season slaying was never their problem. They would lose so many flag games while outslaying just because they could never get pulls or bring flags back to their base.

I don't remember if Halo tweeted out yesterday's stream but them doing it for this season is great progress hopefully they keep tweeting out pro league streams.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hate to be that guy but Pro League starts at 4:30 PM PST, kids are getting out of school at 3:30. I don't think starting it any earlier is feasible.

Because of my work schedule, I rarely get to watch Pro League or weekend tournaments live so I always avoid social media to avoid match spoilers until I get a chance to watch the VoDs. On the rare nights when I do get to watch Pro League live, I feel like I'm being punished for doing so rather than rewarded because I end up having to stay up too late and deal with long amounts of down time that I can just fast forward through when watching on VoD. And I'm not even on Eastern time, I'm on Central and still find the scheduling to run too late into the night when I have work in the morning the next day.

If your league feels better to watch on VoD than live, there's something wrong with your scheduling. I assume that the studio isn't available on weekends, so if that's the case ESL really needs to consider broadcasting fewer matches per night. You can't run four matches on a weekday night and not give at least one time zone in NA the short end of the stick.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Cratos blobking me on twitter makes me laugh. What a wus. He can dish it, but he can't take it. Hey, its not my fault you're an idiot and post self incriminating tweets! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nah, talking about the last kill in the clip. The last kill of the game I hit the same perfect but I didn't clip it cause I was too pissed. I have COUNTLESS clips of last shots not registering for me when they should

Seriously that's like every game for me on the west coast. I'm a little surprised it isn't like that for everyone. All the talk of west coast lag has me confused, I honestly didn't know there was that much of a difference.

Optic juiced us to 12k  :walshy:

Next week will be the true test I mean some of them are only here because of the Vision hype hopefully it carries over into next week.

• Upvote (+1) 1