CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hope Ryanoob doesn't replace Manaic permanently. Optic already good on the obj front. Need the slaying ability more.

I wonder if Ryanoob would be a better fit than Stellur for LOL. I don't think they are lacking in slaying power and Ryanoob can bring a lot to a team.

Welcome to everyone's life who pings to the servers on average 80ms or greater.

Lol I would give a testicle to play on a 80 ms latency
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Optic is really good at slaying dude, what are you talking about? Royal2 is arguably the best slayer in the game.

:simms:

Don't laugh it's still sore

Why is Elamite saying Snip3down didn't perform well last season. Did they not watch any EG matches he was one of the best performers in the league

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah, but 6PM EST is 4PM here, way before I get home. So I say this is fine.  :kappa:

It's hard to please everyone tbh. Pro league is going to take a long time regardless.

Avoid the shit out of the forums and twitter and watch rebroadcasts?

Pro league starts the week that I start work on a client where I can work 40 in 4 (so off on Friday).  :D

Plus I'm CST. Definitely feel for the people on the east coast though. They need to move the time up an hour or cut out the time between matches/series.

I say do Pro League on Friday and Saturdays at 7pm EST personally. Works for those getting off / have school.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lol I would give a testicle to play on a 80 ms latency

I average 110. It's great when you out shoot someone, they don't die, kill you, then bag you. That's the best.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder if Ryanoob would be a better fit than Stellur for LOL. I don't think they are lacking in slaying power and Ryanoob can bring a lot to a team.

You don't think Lol are lacking in slayer power?? I would bet statistically they are the worse team in that aspect.

I think that 7pm should be the minimum start time tbh, 4pm pacific is late enough for people to be up. And that's coming from someone who sleeps pretty late like a loser myself. 

Optic juice allows you to sleep in, you are entitled.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright boys we need 12k more viewers for this series so W0uld's legendary prophecies can continue  :simms:

one view one dollar someone call formal

• Upvote (+1) 1

And that's coming from someone who sleeps pretty late like a loser myself. 

You're already starting to sound like Ace...  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't think Lol are lacking in slayer power?? I would bet statistically they are the worse team in that aspect.

If APG can get back to his ol' slaying ways... w/ Str8 Sick, Maniac & Ace he had basically no support and had to do all the dirty work, which is not what he's famous for. 

I think that 7pm should be the minimum start time tbh, 4pm pacific is late enough for people to be up. And that's coming from someone who sleeps pretty late like a loser myself. 

I missed your stream yesterday (plz forgive me) because i fell asleep during the nV matches which really sucked. Good luck tonight, King LethuL.