CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Random point but NRG vs. CLG in CS:GO's ESL Pro League has the same viewership as LG vs. ALG. Smaller orgs and smaller game.

We got the drama though so that's a W.

This reminds me, I really hope NRG picks up APG/Ace/Heinz.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This reminds me, I really hope NRG picks up APG/Ace/Heinz.

Nah IMT, C9, or RNG. Most likely C9 or RNG because we know they're interested in Halo.

Does ban/picks happens before picking color ?. Why aren't red teams banning stasis flag is clearly very hard to win those.

Colors are determined at the start of the season and the full schedule, with colors, is released to the players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah IMT, C9, or RNG. Most likely C9 or RNG because we know they're interested in Halo.

I know it's unlikely, NRG just seems like a cool org based solely off ownership.

Woah what the hell? 

what am i looking at? His 5th shot not registering? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whos NRG?

Org founded by the owners of the Sacramento Kings. Shaq, Alex Rodriguez, and Jimmy Rollins are also part-owners.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really like ALG, but they remind me of TL from last season and can't close it out.

They are very similar to last season's TL (post-Assault) if this keeps up. A bunch of talented slayers (Shooter is more well rounded, but I'm sure he'll be off to E6 soon) who have close games with a lot of teams, but make small mistakes that cost them series. So many Contra plays tonight that would've been perfect if he'd been just a bit more aggressive.

Edit: That lag didn't help tho  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

NRG, IMT, C9, Winterfox, Echofox, RNG, and more are all potential orgs for Ace and Friends

Hate to be that guy, but a team that got dropped Day 1 of the league, no 4th, plus almost got relegated last season isn't a good look.

I could see a team like E6, ALG, etc possibly poaching one of the players from them if anything.

Hate to be that guy, but a team that got dropped Day 1 of the league, no 4th, plus almost got relegated last season isn't a good look.

I could see a team like E6, ALG, etc possibly poaching one of the players from them if anything.

Well with StelluR they could be a dangerous roster. 

• Upvote (+1) 1