CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snitching on crates is bitch made and not to be encouraged. Why would anyone want players fined? Crates being an asshole is a good thing for halo and entertainment

I'm guessing my sarcasm wasn't detected..

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder how many players take addy for a League Match because it is pretty clear that some of these players are on it... Some of these teams looks like horrible teams during scrims yet in a League match, they look way better 

As an aspiring lawyer, this is a terrible argument/conclusion; there could be many other factors that cause them to perform better at something that matters compared to something used as practice. :lxthul:  

The reason he worked as a "villain" was because for a period of time he backed up his talk and nobody could shut him up. Horrible comparison

All I see is someone who is inarticulate, unnecessarily cocky, underperforms, disrespects the community, TOs, and game that he plays, and more. The best comparison for the villain in Halo's scene is Lethul, but even at that he's just a lovable villain.

do not disrespect aches like that, he's an ass but an intelligent one that actually knows how to win.

So Aches wins tournaments and backs up his trash talk, Cratos loses tournaments and is trash.

Got it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As an aspiring lawyer, this is a terrible argument/conclusion; there could be many other factors that cause them to perform better at something that matters compared to something used as practice. :lxthul:

Scrims are practice. League games arent practice. With scrims teams can practice strategies on defensive plays and such.

Surely thats the logical answer.

So Aches wins tournaments and backs up his trash talk, Cratos loses tournaments and is trash.

Got it.

Yeah sorry for saying it was a "horrible comparison" that was unnecessary

I wonder how many players take addy for a League Match because it is pretty clear that some of these players are on it... Some of these teams looks like horrible teams during scrims yet in a League match, they look way better

We don't talk about addy here like bodybuilders dont talk about steroids.
  • Downvote (-1) 4

i am so conflicted..i feel for Bubu in a situation like this. He is such a nice kid, and cratos was nice enough to let him move into his home.

Just hope all this calms down a little after stellur is gone, and E6 does any and all contract negotiations from here on out, not the players.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah sorry for saying it was a "horrible comparison" that was unnecessary

It was true though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine. Walshy, Tsquared, Gandhi in the booth. Whew.

And Puckett, because everything just gets better with him there.

That flag run was so intense! Not only did LG fight ALG to earn that cap, they were racing against the clock. Wow. That was extremely close.

i am so conflicted..i feel for Bubu in a situation like this. He is such a nice kid, and cratos was nice enough to let him move into his home.

Just hope all this calms down a little after stellur is gone, and E6 does any and all contract negotiations from here on out, not the players.

Bubu's like the kid whose parents are going through an ugly divorce. He's the real victim here!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was probably one of the few people who was a pretty big E6 fan, but after all this, I can't stand the players or the org.

The fact that no one could just stfu and be the bigger person shows how far the immaturity goes on this squad.

• Upvote (+1) 1