CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hate to break it to you but Halo isn't exactly the most popular game right now. Events that aren't being funneled money by Micro$oft are going to have to get their money from sponsors only.

And why the hell not? lol...

These prize pools are smaller than some of the H2A events. Which had waaaay worse viewership. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

And why the hell not? lol...

These prize pools are smaller than some of the H2A events. Which had waaaay worse viewership. 

The only H2A events with higher prize pools were microsoft sponsored events like the season finals and the launch invitational. Most H2A events had much lower prize pools. Not to mention you're completely ignoring the 250k league happening at the same time. And how can you expect eSportsarena and PGL to pull in lots of sponsorships for prize pools?

• Upvote (+1) 3

The only H2A events with higher prize pools were microsoft sponsored events like the season finals and the launch invitational. Most H2A events had much lower prize pools. Not to mention you're completely ignoring the 250k league happening at the same time. And how can you expect eSportsarena and PGL to pull in lots of sponsorships for prize pools?

He lives in a Dreamland, where people gives a fuck about Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this not something 343 and Microsoft can provide? is a 50k minimum prize pool that much to ask for?

• Downvote (-1) 9

Not sure if anybody has seen this (or care to) but: 

afasdsfasf.png

Ironically, I think the last coach Nadeshot played with was Flamesword.  

• Upvote (+1) 6

People really don't understand what its like to be around Chad 24/7, which is what our discord pretty much was. Constant freak outs and paranoia dominate that kids life. He was pretty much the same with us as he is with everyone, arrogant and angry. When he wasn't talking down to people he would try to roast and if you threw even a hint of shade back at a him he would explode and go on long rants about how we wanted to destroy his happiness and how everyone was against him. It's really an ironic tragedy cause no one hated him until he went too far one too many times. He made his worst fear a reality.

I wanted to add on to this, but I think you covered everything.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like T2 but wasn't he gunning the HCS / ESL for the longest time up until he got a casting gig?

I get it, people here go too far at times - but there's a lot of constructive and reasonable complains. There have been improvements for sure, but at times the improvements are for obvious things that shouldnt have been issues to begin with.

Either way, Hoping for a great season for Halo fans :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this not something 343 and Microsoft can provide? is a 50k minimum prize pool that much to ask for?

would rather they spent 50k fixing MCC to be honest

• Upvote (+1) 6

i don't think the prize pool matters so much as the fact that we are having an open lan

next season they need to be higher though, and i'm sure they will be, because i think both lans are gonna be a big success 

• Upvote (+1) 3

i don't think the prize pool matters so much as the fact that we are having an open lan

next season they need to be higher though, and i'm sure they will be, because i think both lans are gonna be a big success

I don't mind the prizing, the locations are still the most questionable thing of it all for me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, who was Chad in that clip?  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually think the 25K is just nice a bonus tbh, icing on the cake if you would, the real winner is playing at an event in Las Vegas for 2 spots in pro league relegation!

• Upvote (+1) 7

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, who was Chad in that clip?  

ssbChad, the "statistician" for ALG. I guess he was saying things in chat that had triggered Lxthul.

ssbChad, the "statistician" for ALG. I guess he was saying things in chat that had triggered Lxthul.

I kinda just wanna say Lethul was having a bad day because the way he trashed APG was ridiculous. Idk they're good friends so they probably have a reason for it, but as a spectator it was painful to watch. Chad's comment didn't seem too bad but it sounded like he had a history of making snide comments.

People really don't understand what its like to be around Chad 24/7, which is what our discord pretty much was. Constant freak outs and paranoia dominate that kids life. He was pretty much the same with us as he is with everyone, arrogant and angry. When he wasn't talking down to people he would try to roast and if you threw even a hint of shade back at a him he would explode and go on long rants about how we wanted to destroy his happiness and how everyone was against him. It's really an ironic tragedy cause no one hated him until he went too far one too many times. He made his worst fear a reality.

I'm guessing both of you are ALG employees?

Edit: Maniac gets ground pounded by a shieldless Ninja: "fuck you you nerd". LMAO. Hope they choose Heinz.

I like T2 but wasn't he gunning the HCS / ESL for the longest time up until he got a casting gig?

I get it, people here go too far at times - but there's a lot of constructive and reasonable complains. There have been improvements for sure, but at times the improvements are for obvious things that shouldnt have been issues to begin with.

Either way, Hoping for a great season for Halo fans :)

maybe 343 didnt call him back either :/