CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I honestly feel bad for Cratos.

Dont get me wrong, I fully understand he brings most of it on himself, but it hurts my heart to see anyone hated on so much. He genuinely seemed like a sad person in that interview.

I'm with you. Villains make things interesting, but I am worried the hate will grow too much. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG is not looking to return to Halo (concrete answer)

They essentially said as much in their blog post yesterday. That's a shame though. I liked CLG as an organization. Wish they would have stayed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm with you. Villains make things interesting, but I am worried the hate will grow too much. 

I, for one, have said multiple times that I do not hate Cratos. I find him entertaining and sometimes I feel like he is just trolling, but during that interview he did look pretty defeated and just tired about everything that has been going on. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Snitching on crates is bitch made and not to be encouraged. Why would anyone want players fined? Crates being an asshole is a good thing for halo and entertainment

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 25

I love villains (huge Idra fan) , but Cratos is no villain he is just a guy with bad education and a huge ego.

yeah im not really getting the villain vibe from cratos, he just comes off as a loud idiot.

Snitching on crates is bitch made and not to be encouraged. Why would anyone want players fined? Crates being an asshole is a good thing for halo and entertainment

TJvnr2L.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ex-OpTic/LOL is going to be solid in 2 weeks when the pick up Stellur. Worlds Liquid with Stellar instead of Illegitimate is an upgrade to the #2 team at worlds (imo).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder how many players take addy for a League Match because it is pretty clear that some of these players are on it... Some of these teams looks like horrible teams during scrims yet in a League match, they look way better 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 22

I don't like Cratos. But we need him, we need a vilan. Him and E6 should embrace it.

there is a difference between villian and douchebag
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I wonder how many players take addy for a League Match because it is pretty clear that some of these players are on it... Some of these teams looks like horrible teams during scrims yet in a League match, they look way better 

It's almost like they try harder in league matches and stick to what works rather than trying something new.

• Upvote (+1) 9

there is a difference between villian and douchebag

Sure, but think about most villains you know of. They're both.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TJvnr2L.jpg
Not hard to figure out. Who the fuck wants to see fines for talking shit? Don't want him to talk don't lose.

It's no worse than contra getting a warning for his trash cratos is trash tweet from last year.

Snitching like that is a bitch move and sanctimonious especially when everyone here says things 10x worse

• Downvote (-1) 8