CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

(hopefully pistol only 8 man FFA) 

Classic BR starts would be nice from a spectator point of view (IMO)

Edit: I get it I'm wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Expect a much different FFA format for the Esports Arena LAN that I think people will really enjoy. More details will be released Soon (Take A DRINK  :simms:). But I can say no one will go one and done and be eliminated in the first round of the FFA.

Good. Thanks for interacting with us  :simms:

Pretty interesting.

Interesting wallpaper...  MLG, is that a new org?  We should see if they want to host a halo tourney that content looked pretty professional.

trololololol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is anyone aware of the ffa settings for the hcs lans? Maps? Pistol ar start? 6 players? Radar?

Probably going to be the same as MM settings. 

MM settings could actually be good if they reduced ammo in power weapons

Chad and heinz were both in the chat and i tried to get to the bottom of what made chad hate heinz. All heinz said is that he tried to help chad, but he couldn't be saved. We're no closer to solving this mystery I will keep you guys updated 

i'm going to have to side with Heinz on this one

• Upvote (+1) 6

Chad and heinz were both in the chat and i tried to get to the bottom of what made chad hate heinz. All heinz said is that he tried to help chad, but he couldn't be saved. We're no closer to solving this mystery I will keep you guys updated 

Well I mean, I know, but  :bman:

"stakes are high"

"25k prize pool"

:thinking:

Are you expecting to have 100k+ pools every event for a game that didn't pull over 20k viewers during the Season Finals?

• Upvote (+1) 9

Isn't Nadeshot the guy that created his own CoD team that failed miserably both in and out of the game?

I mean thats prob the least known thing about Nadeshot at this point. He's probably one of the most popular eSports people around. He was the big  name in OpTic for a while but left a year ago or so.

He'd been wanting to make an org, and a team on the outside looking in became available so he got em and then just didn't know how to run it properly at all.

• Upvote (+1) 2