CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just wanted to thank everyone who posted in the last day or so, we saw incredible numbers along with quite a few new Premium sign ups! :fire:

<3 you guys.

Cyren can pay rent this week.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You should watch the rebroadcast of snakebite's last stream. It gave me a clearer understanding on this whole debacle.

Any specific time stamp to start at?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meh, they've been goaded the whole way about something that is at this point purely speculation. Being Cratos' team it's already a very easy target and also an excuse to open the floodgates of shittalking. It's easy to say "get a thicker skin" or "be more professional" when you haven't got thousands of messages of abuse coming at you. @@mediabrute is having fun with the classic memes but it's easy to see how from the other side they can be perceived in a different light:

Dicks out for Harambe to the internet is a warm tribute.

Dicks out for Harambe to the zoo owners is an endless hurtful reminder of a loss.

E6 stole my family to the internet is a light hearted take on a passing comment regarding some [lets be honest] off season fluff

E6 stole my family to E6 is a serious accusation that is reputation damaging and gaining traction

That's just the memes as well which are lighthearted, the wider general abuse will be massive. Are E6 even really that bad? I mean they pay their full time players above and beyond salary wise, through season 1 they were one of the most active and dedicated Halo Orgs. They do misspell a few things and their logo is a bit weird though so I'm torn...

im sorry, these people made concious decisions to half a players expected pay, engage in social media hearsay, blatantly tried to cheat, and threw their games when they weren't allowed to circumvent lock. The have no integrity whatsoever. Having high salaries doesn't change this.

They are damaging their own reputation... Not the memes are a reflection of that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So, because they made a news article about the biggest team switch in the history of Halo, now their love is obscene .

Considering Halo has been giving them the cold shoulder in terms of hosting events, Halo news isn't really relevant to MLG. 

I wasn't using obscene negatively btw. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it'll be royal 1 actually, clutch is focusing on getting through sheriff academy (police school?) according to lethxl the god's stream last night

I live in the same city as him so i cant wait til he pulls me over

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Updates on the site for those who use it

- Changed CLG to Optic and Optic to LOL

- Merged the regret laggout game stats

- Fixed text error in pro league section 

Also which design should the scrims page be

4nIT7ha.png

EuZpRFh.png

Top one looks better to me, although I suggest bolding the text of the winning team or some other signifier to make it easier to find who won while skimming.

Top one looks better to me, although I suggest bolding the text of the winning team or some other signifier to make it easier to find who won while skimming.

Yeah its a rough draft, I will incorporate the golden starts if that the more popular one

So is e6 going to throw tonight as well? What you guys think.

I feel like even if they added Stellur to the Skype call and went full try hard they'd still lose.

Updates on the site for those who use it

- Changed CLG to Optic and Optic to LOL

- Merged the regret laggout game stats

- Fixed text error in pro league section 

Also which design should the scrims page be

4nIT7ha.png

EuZpRFh.png

First one!

• Upvote (+1) 1

No. But I wouldn't bet premium on it.

lol

I feel like even if they added Stellur to the Skype call and went full try hard they'd still lose.

yeah i agree 100% couldnt they just bench him and play with there sub?

Considering Halo has been giving them the cold shoulder in terms of hosting events, Halo news isn't really relevant to MLG. 

I wasn't using obscene negatively btw. 

I know how you were using obscene, and MLG doesnt care about the news itself they know that the video about OpTic Halo is going to generate trafic. Where was the obscene Love when they left the scene in Reach and then in Halo4. Dont kid yourself bro, MLG now wants a piece of the MicroSoft pie.

• Downvote (-1) 4