CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hate the word "moist" but that doesn't mean that I'm going to say "wet towelette".

I W0uld. 

I'm not going to trigger myself. I live triggered enough as it is. 

a tid bit about E6 (Might get neg'ed but this is from exp and not baseless fanaticism)

Feel it's unfair that people are putting General and Principle in bad light, Are they fuck you rich? Yes they are.

I've met both of them at UMG D.C. and they were probably the most two down to earth people. 

The thing about Principle is that the end of the day is very old school wall street and see's esports as a business. His attitude about is the same as him running a business.

I just think the pitch fork mentality is a bit played at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Been busy with life the past month or so. Decided to come on the forums today because of the start of the season, and I didn't get to watch.

I picked a good time to come back. Optic drama. E6 drama (which I still don't fully understand because no one wants to talk about it) and the dank memes. What a time to be a halo fan.

Just came to say, it's a rink. That hurt me a little bit to see.

Source: hockey player.

Almost as much as when they tried to say it was full size.. definitely did not look to be a full size rink judging by the video  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic, If playing as an elite was an option like in previous games? Which pro/s would use it in pro-league?

In past games I don't believe you were allowed to play as an elite at MLG events.. but if anyone did try it would for sure be Cratos 

• Upvote (+1) 3

a tid bit about E6 (Might get neg'ed but this is from exp and not baseless fanaticism)

Feel it's unfair that people are putting General and Principle in bad light, Are they fuck you rich? Yes they are.

I've met both of them at UMG D.C. and they were probably the most two down to earth people. 

The thing about Principle is that the end of the day is very old school wall street and see's esports as a business. His attitude about is the same as him running a business.

I just think the pitch fork mentality is a bit played at this point.

So you met them once at a public event and they were cool? That's it guys, case closed.

Have you paid attention at all to how E6 as a whole org, have conducted themselves.  It's not pretty. From the Enigma 6 Group and E6army tweets at players and even @@mediabrute, to the unpolished and crude retorts about Stellur's claims, and now the latest allegations that Showtime is shading Stellur by logging into his account to boot him.  It's all been extremely unprofessional. So when those two guys are the faces of the org, of course they will be "put in bad light". 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ninja fans, roybox fans, optic gaming.

EG vs Optic tonight.

think the stream will hit 20k which would be fantastic.

sucks that it is the last match but w/e

If it hits 20k I'll eat my hat. 

However I love the sentiment and think 15k is possible.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just wanted to thank everyone who posted in the last day or so, we saw incredible numbers along with quite a few new Premium sign ups! :fire:

< 3 you guys.

Premium Master Race.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Been busy with life the past month or so. Decided to come on the forums today because of the start of the season, and I didn't get to watch.

I picked a good time to come back. Optic drama. E6 drama (which I still don't fully understand because no one wants to talk about it) and the dank memes. What a time to be a halo fan.

You should watch the rebroadcast of snakebite's last stream. It gave me a clearer understanding on this whole debacle.

https://www.twitch.tv/snakebite/v/88989343

Is there a place that I can easily find out the results of last night's pro league matches? Thanks!

Follow us on twitter, we do the series finals every night. I also post them on the forums

• Upvote (+1) 1

I went against W0uld's prediction yesterday and now I have to keep premium for life. Get prepared to eat your hat my friend.

You kind of inspired me in a way actually lol. Nah imagine.

So you met them once at a public event and they were cool? That's it guys, case closed.

Have you paid attention at all to how E6 as a whole org, have conducted themselves.  It's not pretty. From the Enigma 6 Group and E6army tweets at players and even @@mediabrute, to the unpolished and crude retorts about Stellur's claims, and now the latest allegations that Showtime is shading Stellur by logging into his account to boot him.  It's all been extremely unprofessional. So when those two guys are the faces of the org, of course they will be "put in bad light". 

The fact that Principle is "old school Wall Street and sees esports as a business" is very telling. It is true that esports is a business. There is no denying that. But every business community has a culture. The "old school Wall Street" culture, quite frankly, is one that does not belong in esports.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

Meh, they've been goaded the whole way about something that is at this point purely speculation. Being Cratos' team it's already a very easy target and also an excuse to open the floodgates of shittalking. It's easy to say "get a thicker skin" or "be more professional" when you haven't got thousands of messages of abuse coming at you. @@mediabrute is having fun with the classic memes but it's easy to see how from the other side they can be perceived in a different light:

Dicks out for Harambe to the internet is a warm tribute.

Dicks out for Harambe to the zoo owners is an endless hurtful reminder of a loss.

E6 stole my family to the internet is a light hearted take on a passing comment regarding some [lets be honest] off season fluff

E6 stole my family to E6 is a serious accusation that is reputation damaging and gaining traction

That's just the memes as well which are lighthearted, the wider general abuse will be massive. Are E6 even really that bad? I mean they pay their full time players above and beyond salary wise, through season 1 they were one of the most active and dedicated Halo Orgs. They do misspell a few things and their logo is a bit weird though so I'm torn...

• Upvote (+1) 5

You should watch the rebroadcast of snakebite's last stream. It gave me a clearer understanding on this whole debacle.

@@Lazer, sorry don't know how to multi quote on mobile. Thanks for the advice. Will definitely check it out when I get a chance.

Man I don't visit reddit much because /r/halo is usually dead or full of warzone clips, but this Optic subreddit is buzzing! They are loving the squad and you can see the crossover for viewers happening right in front of your eyes. :weback::lxthul:

It's making me tingly.

What a time to be alive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Updates on the site for those who use it

- Changed CLG to Optic and Optic to LOL

- Merged the regret laggout game stats

- Fixed text error in pro league section 

Also which design should the scrims page be

4nIT7ha.png

EuZpRFh.png

• Upvote (+1) 3