CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah it sucked. I was getting the vibe that he didn't want to quit and people (including himself) were so critical of his gameplay along with the responsibility that he probably felt to perform for his org and teammates that he felt forced to retire

It was a bit surreal watching him like that 24 hours after completely roasting him and getting a fuckload of upvotes. I fucking love the guy, love his personality and his playstyle. The problem is he was at a crossroad and he didn't pull himself together and sort out the shit that really needed to be sorted out, being in such a great position; at the optic house with his mates, big youtube presence, and top 8 in pro-league.

Watching his vlogs and his stream showed somebody who wasn't going about it the right way, and long story short, he blew it. And I saw him in that video, it really fucking sucks, but that's what life his like sometimes, he got a really strong dose of it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is there a place to see the standings? I use to go to halo5arena.com but they don't seem to be updating the league since last season. And then Halo.gg site doesn't even have the standings updated.

E6/Cratos said Stellur & Suspector would get a 3k salary, so they join E6, then they get a contract on 2.5k, after that E6 gets back to them saying they got the wrong contracts, and sends them one on 1.5k, obviously they're frustrated and talks with E6, who says they'll only get 1.5k compared to the 2.5/3k that Cratos & Bubu got because they've "seen higher highs and lower lows", Stellur says they wouldn't have been there if the initial contract was 1.5k, E6 owner says he can find where their families live within 5 seconds, ends with Suspector signing the contract, while Stellur is making a stand and not signing it.

After that, E6 is trying to bench Stellur & use a sub which they can't because Stellur can play. So fast forward to yesterday when during the Optic game this happens:

https://twitter.com/TheStelluR/status/776231695934640130

E6/Cratos signs into Stellur's account from showtime(E6 coach)'s xbox during the first game, which makes E6 forfeit the first map against Optic and E6/Cratos saying Stellur was trying to throw the game.

tl;dr: E6 & Cratos are grade-A scumbags.

Edit: Yeah and also Stellur wasn't invited to the skype call so he couldn't communicate with the rest of the team against Optic.

The end of the Hector vlog is hilarious: "You're not my idol, you fat fok"

• Upvote (+1) 4

Aside from the evidence Stellur didn't do it, how would Cratos know Stellur quit out? Stellar wasn't sitting by him, they weren't in any type of chat. The only way he knows it was a quit out, is if he's the one that orchestrated it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

man start of vision hit me right in the :mj: . but then the ending had me like  :lxthul:

day 1 proleague was awesome, very entertaining, great games and t2. hope today's is good

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maniac holding up the 'Help!' sign behind Hecz almost killed me, man... Glad he can laugh about it.

Pro League was so lit last night - went on a bit too long for people who live in the UK like me, but after Vision I was too wired to sleep anyway. Question now is, do I totally fuck up my sleep pattern and watch Day 2 tonight, or be a sensible human being and watch it in the morning...?

...nahimagine.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maniac holding up the 'Help!' sign behind Hecz almost killed me, man... Glad he can laugh about it.

Pro League was so lit last night - went on a bit too long for people who live in the UK like me, but after Vision I was too wired to sleep anyway. Question now is, do I totally fuck up my sleep pattern and watch Day 2 tonight, or be a sensible human being and watch it in the morning...?

...nahimagine.jpg

Us UK-ians representing. I was the exact same last night.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The LG/LOL series would've been the same outcome.

The Optic/E6 series wouldve been the same outcome.

the nV/Liquid series was hype as hell and totally worth the wait!

He mentioned that he would like to on twitter.

Depending on how many of them are willing to move I could see Hecz getting a team house for the halo guys.

Hes mentioned it before to nick when asking him what would help them improve.

Getting a team house...

The Optic house is about 30 minutes from me and is the size of the Playboy Mansion, if not bigger. I dont think they'll need to be getting a new team house anytime soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting a team house...

The Optic house is about 30 minutes from me and is the size of the Playboy Mansion, if not bigger. I dont think they'll need to be getting a new team house anytime soon.

This. I think there is 1 open room in the Scuf house, and like 5ish in the CS house... Although only 2 people are living at the CS house right now.

(This tumbled out of me as a "from the heart", stream of consciousness; and I wasn't sure whether to post it, but what the heck... )

I'm still a bit stunned by what happened yesterday.

Yes, the last 12 months of Optic Halo have been frustrating; yes, the old roster was a dysfunctional bunch, but i felt like they were /my/ dysfunctional bunch.... y'know..? I've been lurking in Heinz's stream over the last couple of weeks and was beginning to get a sense of the calm emotional balance he'd bring to the team. Yeah, I know they wouldn't have finished this season near the top, but I was starting to think they'd show a real improvement, finish middle of the league and avoid another relegation fight.

Yes, It's nice (if a bit surreal) to see Optic at the top of the league but buying in the top roster and putting them in the team jerseys, I don't feel like i "know" them as Optic yet (and I still feel kinda sad for the players who've been pushed aside... is this making sense?)

That said, it's gonna be great to be supporting the top team and, with the Greewall fanbase behind them, it can only be good for the Halo scene overall.

I share a lot of these feelings. I love Maniac. He has came a long ways in H5, but it's just not his game. It sucks because he's the reason for my Optic fandom. I didn't have a team before H5 because I'm fairly new to comp halo, but i had a friend who showed me Optic's videos on youtube and I became an instant fan. They were an easy team to root for and I felt good about the Heinz addition. However, now I get to combine a fandom for a player (Lethul) and a fandom for an org.

I'm extremely excited for the future of Optic Halo and Halo in general. I lost my shit when I saw Lethul on Vision. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword says in his newest vlog that he will not be coaching the new Optic squad. 

They will probably continue using their current coach. Something along the lines of, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

They will probably continue using their current coach. Something along the lines of, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

For sure. I had no doubt that Clutch would continue to coach this squad but people were asking yesterday.

Flamesword says in his newest vlog that he will not be coaching the new Optic squad. 

Oh damn.  What is OpTic going to do now?!?!   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

REALLY.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3