CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snip

For the people who have played them, is there any changes you actually enjoy? The only thing I've heard is the settings are trash, any improvements at all on anything though?

I actually like all the changes on the Rig. I think the sniper on SH is great, there are tons of angles you barely use in slayer. Shotgun for scatter seems fine and the song of peace or whatever its called feels like an adequately powered weapon. Better than the AR but doesn't melt people like the smg or storm rifle.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

i don't honestly expect che to tweet 100% of the time about halo but HCS should have someone dedicated to news and etc

the eswiki live tweets guy for example

• Upvote (+1) 1

I need to start playing CoD.

CoD 4 coming back in a couple months :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

i don't honestly expect che to tweet 100% of the time about halo but HCS should have someone dedicated to news and etc

the eswiki live tweets guy for example

One would think that if one had any real passion for the scene as we all do. One would make the simple gesture of re tweeting the biggest news the scene has had in the last few months. Just sayin. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't care about CoD but nostalgia is something I welcome. If the multiplayer searches for connection over skill I will be so happy as CoD4 in Australia was awful. Took 10-15 quit games before finding a good connection.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hard for me to justify buying any games at this point.  About to put a down payment on a home and pay for a wedding. 

:cash:  :cash:  :cash:

One would think that if one had any real passion for the scene as we all do. One would make the simple gesture of re tweeting the biggest news the scene has had in the last few months. Just sayin. 

don't disagree at all

Not sure if anybody has seen this (or care to) but: 

afasdsfasf.png

anyone who thinks this is a moron

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's something Danoxide says all the time, so I think it originated from him and caught on from pros jokingly mocking his mannerisms.

Might be wrong though.

Also, regarding skins...next set is gonna be lit.

That would make sense because he's on the, "Nah imagine roster." I just know eL ToWn says it a lot and Sparty did too. 

Liquid skin confirmed? That'd be lit. 

TL

TN

ALG plz 

Not sure if anybody has seen this (or care to) but:

afasdsfasf.png

Isn't Nadeshot the guy that created his own CoD team that failed miserably both in and out of the game?

Isn't Nadeshot the guy that created his own CoD team that failed miserably both in and out of the game?

Aye, 100 Thieves. After he dropped the roster, they made a team called 100 Ls.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aye, 100 Thieves. After he dropped the roster, they made a team called 100 Ls.

I assume "L" is something within the CoD competitive community?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anyone aware of the ffa settings for the hcs lans? Maps? Pistol ar start? 6 players? Radar?

They play once on truth once on regret. Br pistol starts. power weapons and power ups on map. 8 players i believe. radar is on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That would make sense because he's on the, "Nah imagine roster." I just know eL ToWn says it a lot and Sparty did too. 

Liquid skin confirmed? That'd be lit. 

TL

TN

ALG plz 

TN?

They play once on truth once on regret. Br pistol starts. power weapons and power ups on map. 8 players i believe. radar is on.

Power weapons and power ups in an FFA tourney for money? Yikes. GG
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Ls as in losses 

Can't argue with that logic.

Whatever format they use (hopefully pistol only 8 man FFA) they NEED to make a dedicated playlist for it. If there is no way for people to reliably practice the FFA's that are going to be played then that will cause a lot of problems. Please 343 don't overlook this. The FFA playlist we have now is a complete crapshoot I'm sure you can see the data.

• Upvote (+1) 1