CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When you get back from work and everyone is trolling about OG buying CLG. I wish.

Edit: wait wtf

this is amazing haha, pretty much sums up the entire forum's response

When you get back from work and everyone is trolling about OG buying CLG. I wish.

Edit: wait wtf

You got some reading to do

Drama is always either really stupid or fucking hilarious. This is just hilarious lol. E6 is going to have to steal everyone's families with how much shit they're getting

E6 is literaly making a joke of the Pro League with all of this shit. You can tell they were just trolling throughout that Regret TS. 

They weren't a very good team to begin with, and now they're worse. And they think it's hilarious, I guess. Even in pro tennis, there are fines for lack of effort.They're rarely given out, and only to REALLY immature, self-entitled punks. 

I hope them 3 stick together lmao cause who would want to team with players that are considered "pro" when they act like kids

Um...welcome to esports.

This would hold so much more weight if it had proper grammar and spelling. Instead of a statement it looks like a childish complaint and is therefore ironic.

Pretty sad when forum posters with bedtimes have better manners than orgs. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why respond to that........ 

Why respond to any of it? Both on that account and the actual E6 account. That's what really is unprofessional