CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like I'm watching the Meme Team play during a Beyond tourney. 

Not enough bagging.

• Upvote (+1) 9

It's tilting me that Elamite and T2 can't tell E6 is throwing.  They are literally just crouching off spawn and trying to isolate Stellur so he keeps getting killed lol 

Why would E6 lose on purpose when Stellur is just going to leave that team when he can... Wouldnt it be the other way around as in Stellur is throwing 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Pro League needs to start earlier it's almost 10 and were only on the second series.  :uncledrew:

Blame E6

E6 should 100% be fined and lose vetoes for next week imo. They are making a mockery of the pro league with the way they are fucking around and the shit Cratos is spraying on twitter.

Agreed. Reminds me of the 100 thieves vs Optic match.

Take it seriously or you're just ruining the viewing experience. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty obvious what's happening, matching up against Optic is pretty much an expected loss for any team (feels weird to say that lol), so they have no points to lose by trying to make the situation worse with Sstellur so ESL allow them to kick him and play with a sub.

Who let bubu be mentored by cratos, honestly that guy is toxic. This match is terrible and is only hurting the community in the long run.

lol sure, if e6 is cheating, they should be fined. But for playing with no effort? How's that fineable lol?

matching up against Optic is pretty much an expected loss for any team (feels weird to say that lol)

If this was said 6 months everyone would bash this post and laugh. Time have changed boys!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's tilting me that Elamite and T2 can't tell E6 is throwing. They are literally just crouching off spawn and trying to isolate Stellur so he keeps getting killed lol

Im pretty sure they know.

Stellur still playing the best tho lol

Pro League needs to start earlier it's almost 10 and were only on the second series.  :uncledrew:

Tell me about it... It's 4 AM here.