CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

what am i on r/shittyreactiongifs ?

Just trying to bring a bit of (awful) culture to the forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's tilting me that Elamite and T2 can't tell E6 is throwing.  They are literally just crouching off spawn and trying to isolate Stellur so he keeps getting killed lol 

Lol, I didn't notice it during the game but now that you mention it, there were definitely a few scenarios where Stellur was out mid while the other 3 were crouched in a base.

Yeah I've been away from the scene for a while.  Can someone explain the drama that seems to be revolving around Stellur?

E6 is literaly making a joke of the Pro League with all of this shit. You can tell they were just trolling throughout that Regret TS. 

Wow, this stream today is teaching me a lot about "eliminating distractions." Where was this conversation when I was still in High school or starting college?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

3rBIEij.png

#SaveStellur

Edit:

Send Help

Are they really as delusional as they seem? They should be rolling with this thing, not taking it as some sort of personal attack, vendetta or whateverthefuck is going on in their heads. Reading their twitter they think there's some sort of mysterious forces plotting to take them on or some shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone please explain this e6 situation to me? I'm at work rn.

Most of us can't talk about it; we actually care about our real family. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are they really as delusional as they seem? They should be rolling with this thing, not taking it as some sort of personal attack, vendetta or whateverthefuck is going on in their heads. Reading their twitter they think there's some sort of mysterious forces plotting to take them on or some shit.

it's literally run by a child 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, I didn't notice it during the game but now that you mention it, there were definitely a few scenarios where Stellur was out mid while the other 3 were crouched in a base.

The starting strat was 3 push car and crouch while Stellur was P1 they didnt even contest OS or plasma caster

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ E6 TAKE MY FAMILY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

has to be the funniest spam I've ever seen

Twitch chat has outdone itself here

Wtf was T2 just talking about when he was saying CLG vetoed Stasis. They vetoed it cause they are red and it favors blue. 

bubu HAS to be throwing this; that was almost too obvious OR Frosty just read him like a book. 

Edit: now Suspector looks like he is trying to throw as well. Only player on E6 that seems to be really trying is Cratos. 

Double edit: The whole team isn't trying. They are literally all crouching around  :apg:

Well look at their logo. It's not a surprise.

• Downvote (-1) 1

If true, Cratos is a scumbag, but honestly, I can't see him doing something like that. Purposely making Stellur look bad is a real scumbag move and should be enforced by the ESL. 

I...really can't tell if E6 is throwing. Maybe? I think? 2 matches now they've just sat back, but they'd really just be cutting off their nose to spite their face.