CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So much Halo to watch in the next few months, gonna be awesome. 

Saucy put it best-  Open LANs are 2 steps forward, both being on West Coast is one step back.

• Upvote (+1) 7

For the Fall 2016 Season, HCS Open Circuit online matches in North America will also be broadcasted in addition to HCS Pro League matches

Havent seen anyone mention this yet.  So we have broadcasted, top level Halo 4 nights a week?  Im down.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So it looks like the pro teams will be at both the open event and the open circuit finals unless I'm reading it wrong

Yeah, of course. They're in the championship bracket, the Open teams battle to make it into there.

Step in the right direction giving us two open Lans. No east coast love but I guess I am cool with going to Vegas for a weekend.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Before I say anything bad, having open lans back is amazing. Now that it's out of the way, putting both events on the West coast is laughable. Already known to have low turnouts and only 45k combined between both tournaments. Step in the right direction by simply having them, but pretty underwhelming in terms of the details of it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Okay, heres what i think about the Fall 2016 season.

OPEN LANS!

This is good news, but 20k and 25k for a multi-billion dollar franchise is so so weak. Also, both on the West Coast? SERIOUSLY?

Having two smaller open LAN events might be 343's idea of seeing the feasibility and turnout of these events. Guys, it is SO important these events are attended well, because if they are not, we wont be having any more for a long long time..

Edit: GREAT to see that Open Circuit will be streamed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We need a Columbus Open LAN to happen again

Columbus events are always so much fucking fun, and the turnout is always insane

• Upvote (+1) 4

Where are people expecting this mystical prize money to come from?

I dont know, maybe the multi billion dollar company that owns 343.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Where are people expecting this mystical prize money to come from?

Microsoft, one of the largest and richest companies in the world.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Emma Watson.... so incredibly beautiful. Celebrity crush since forever. 

*shakes head* Sorry, Sorry. Topic, on it. 

Fall Predictions: 

CLG -1st

Some other team 2nd. 

You can't be blamed, no one could stay on topic when there are Emma Watsom memes.  <3