CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Guys, this is fantastic. The number one consel org as the number one team!!!!! CLG as an org is a huge loss, but in the consol scene OG is above CLG. I feel like CLG are going to play out of their mind for there new org. THIS NV OG RIVALRY JUST GOT SO MUCH MORE LIT

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Said I would meet the girlfriend early tomorrow. Looks like that might not be the case.

"Babe why are you so late?"

"New Optic Halo roster."

"But were meeting my parents today.."

"Bitch did you NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID"

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Still stunned. This morning i reposted Commonly's tweet about a possible Optic roster change; tonight i see the WHOLE roster dropped (I might have had a lip-quivering moment or two) only to face.. The Bombshell Moment.

Honestly in shock... (but I guess those mean Arena kids who used to laugh at my Optic emblem and skins won't be laughing quite so much now.... mmmwhaaahahahaaa).

I'm 99% sure it was just a troll, but if CLG become OG, the OG-nV rivalry would go from CoD to Halo too. That'd be so hype.

HOLY SHIT NVM IT'S REAL WHATT

It's also now in GoW I believe

I'm just hoping the new Optic Halo upload content to Youtube. Content is the only reason why i even root for Optic

Edit: This is such a big move for the entire Halo scene though! Viewership is about to be insane

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm just happy that I can finally cheer for an OpTic roster that isn't going to change every other day

• Upvote (+1) 3

Came back to this thread after a couple hours to see 30 new pages ... lol.  I hope this will be good for Halo viewership.  Also I wonder who will pick up ex-OpTic .. C9 again?  

I aint gonna start cheering for em just because of OpTic

Nobody is forcing you too?

We're all fucking thrilled that OpTic will actually mean shit in Halo now and our GOD LETHUL just joined em.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Today is a beautiful day my friends!

Yes I squealed like a lil girl when Lethul sat on that couch lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The OG/NV matchup gives COD tons of viewers. And now that rivalry is alive in Halo. Thank you based H3cz.  :weback:

I'm just happy that I can finally cheer for an OpTic roster that isn't going to change every other day

I don't know, I sorta of like the idea of building the team up from a last place team. Seems sweeter in the end if they win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So who else just panic bought the CLG skins?  

Still the best looking skins in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 5