CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm so excited for this shitty meme to die.

I just googled it to find out what it was. I thought it was a GoT reference or something spawned by a recent episode (I haven't seen any GoT) but the gorilla picture made me think otherwise.

Why is it picking up traction now? It happened so long ago.

As it stands I will be doing my best to stream the second day of EU pro league because:

19e5dz.jpg

PS. If anyone wants to help me out with some graphics for season 2 I would be eternally thankful. 

Cool man, looking forward to it.  Hopefully 343 will put your stream on the official schedule this season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The more I think about it I think the eSports Arena will be a good fit for the open events, the only issues are Halo's casters are currently lackluster and getting teams to the west coast has always been an issue.

Get me in there pls.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just googled it to find out what it was. I thought it was a GoT reference or something spawned by a recent episode (I haven't seen any GoT) but the gorilla picture made me think otherwise.

Why is it picking up traction now? It happened so long ago.

It's not. People just keep making memes and dragging it on. Give it a couple months. 

26ufp0aB26lWMXZss.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I know what you mean about strongside but i kind of like it, not so much the stumbles but the enthusiasm is great. Personal preference i suppose but i wish walshy would get on more NA casts

I miss Walsh too. I now he has been criticized for not being up to date with current meta but I love the guy. He is hilarious and has that special ability to bring the best out of other casters.

http://youtu.be/ym41xqtgFx0

• Upvote (+1) 6

I keep getting second rounded, is there something you can do about that?

They aren't miracle workers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I miss Walsh too. I now he has been criticized for not being up to date with current meta but I love the guy. He is hilarious and has that special ability to bring the best out of other casters.

Yeah, same here.  He clearly loves the game so much and has a unique charisma thats great to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did Maniac and Flamesword really ask how good the CoD team got when they were watching theater and going over things as a team?

Please be a troll.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did Maniac and Flamesword really ask how good the CoD team got when they were watching theater and going over things as a team?

Please be a troll.

I'll take practicing and actually putting in the work for $500, Alex.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any way you guys would consider changing FFA to pistol starts? The BR is way too easy to shoot and with 8 people it's just a clusterfuck. @@Saucey @@CyReN

We are always open to feedback, if enough ask for it we could change to AR/Pistol for future FFA tourneys.

We are always open to feedback, if enough ask for it we could change to AR/Pistol for future FFA tourneys.

I always wondered about that, I get the nostalgia aspect of using it, but clearly it's a power weapon in this game. This pistol seems like the better choice. Would be cool if it changed.

I always wondered about that, I get the nostalgia aspect of using it, but clearly it's a power weapon in this game. This pistol seems like the better choice. Would be cool if it changed.

We had nothing to really go off of when we started it, I'll talk to @@Clicked and @@Saucey and see if we can streamline it more if the demand is there.