CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wait so Lxthul, one of the biggest trolls, coming in with an Optic hoodie confirms that they're buying CLG?  :thinking:

Wait 2 minutes and we'll return to this issue.

I'm 99% sure it was just a troll, but if CLG become OG, the OG-nV rivalry would go from CoD to Halo too. That'd be so hype.

HOLY SHIT NVM IT'S REAL WHATT

LMAO

LETHUL PLAYED US ALL DUDE.

NO STREAMS BECAUSE THIS AHA

if he actually went full hypocrite on purpose to throw us off, tj might be the ultimate troll.... oh who am i kidding he totally planned this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit I don't even know how to feel right now. All the way from Optic Halo being dropped, Maniac retiring, to CLG being signed by OpTic

I'm 99% sure it was just a troll, but if CLG become OG, the OG-nV rivalry would go from CoD to Halo too. That'd be so hype.

They wouldn't troll in Vision like that
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lethul has done nothing but play the Halo community like a violin since his X-Games hurricane. Kudos to him, the man knows how to make things entertaining by pivoting right when he needs to for maximum hype.

• Upvote (+1) 7

HEY, CASTERS: CAPITALIZE ON THIS. This honestly feels like a HUGE turning point for Halo. There is SO MUCH to talk about tonight, and discussion needs to happen. Everything with E6 (even the bad stuff), the current Optic drop, the CLG pick up, this is all stuff that builds stories and draws attention. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Literally Hecz with ARGUABLY (everyone's favorite word) biggest move in Halo history. Wow, I don't even know what to say. Job well done OpTic. 

• Upvote (+1) 3