CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What if OpTic doesn't want out of halo completely? What if Hecz wants to build a team around Formal?  :holmes:  I'm the biggest "Formal back?" denier but there is something else left in this episode about halo....

IF Optic buy CLG's roster, then it confirms that that was what Snakebite was referring to when he was talking about business issues. It would also likely mean that the Optic guys have known about the drop because Snakebite has been referring to those issues for over a week now.

I'll still be shocked if it actually happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IF Optic buy CLG's roster, then it confirms that that was what Snakebite was referring to when he was talking about business issues. It would also likely mean that the Optic guys have known about the drop because Snakebite has been referring to those for over a week now.

I'll still be shocked if it actually happens.

And buying Premium, Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was traveling Europe for two months :)

Do you think partying with hot scandinavian nymphomaniacs, walking around in ancient greece, hanging at the french riviera or climing the alps are relevant excuses not to posting on Beyond?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some people obviously talking about the CLG takeover, others thinking of Formal coming back.. What if both happened?

Honestly if Formal came back wanting to play Halo, and the roster had to drop someone to make space for him, who would go?