CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Don't think was confirmed

Yes, it was Optic the org has pulled out of Halo unless they take over another roster there out of Halo for the time being.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If CLG sell their roster to Optic I will buy TB premium for the rest of my life.

RIP probably

People on TB have been saying he should do this for months. I wonder how those people feel now that it actually happened.

Yeah, but no one expected Hecz to leave players orgless their first day of Pro league. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic Halo has been a joke. I feel for Maniac, but where were all these fans during the HCS?

My $0.02: People were unhappy about his performance because everyone thought he just didn't care at all and was just lazy. Watching the video shows that he cared a LOT but just felt like he couldn't catch up. I'm not an Optic guy and I've never followed Maniac much, but watching him struggle through his announcement made me more of a fan. Maybe it should have motivated him to work harder, but it just seemed like he felt like he wasn't improving and that he felt like he was letting his team down, and that's gotta be tough

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, it was Optic the org has pulled out of Halo unless they take over another roster there out of Halo for the time being.

No Hecz interview about the entire roster being dropped during Maniac's segment is super suspicious....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic Halo had all the time in the world to make it work. Nothing lasts forever. I dont feel bad for the team. Actually I am happy that Ace can build worthy team around him. Never understood why the Hwc Liquid disbanded. Now we potentially have 3/4 of that team back together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait for Lethul to show up on the screen.

I mean, he hasn't been streaming. Where else could he been?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Pretty sure Maniac retiring + Halo being dropped aren't the only big things happening in this episode of vision.

By the looks of it, someone from the CoD teams getting dropped.

No Hecz interview about the entire roster being dropped during Maniac's segment is super suspicious....

yo wats up man! where u been

Btw, in yesterdays stream when Dadbite talked about the E6 and Stellur situation he said Lethul would be back streaming this week and how it would all make sense where he's been. Pretty sure someone on CLG said something about a broken capture card but come on.

It makes sense...right?  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hecz said something along the lines of "I filmed a long segment for vision. Something bad had to happen so something good can" in his vlog from the other day.

• Upvote (+1) 2