CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

maaan, that hurts. I really found OpTic through Halo, not the other way around. For them to be gone hurt, and will definitely make me stop watching their content as much. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

So quick question if Hecz wanted to buy out the CLG roster does the org(CLG) have to agree to it or can Optic just buy them outright?

CLG would need to accept the "buyout"

So quick question if Hecz wanted to buy out the CLG roster does the org(CLG) have to agree to it or can Optic just buy them outright?

Uh... yeah. Lol

Seems pretty obvious that from here C9 will jump back into Halo and Stellur will replace Maniac when the transfer period comes around.

IIRC C9 didn't want to leave halo this time, but I could be wrong. RNG could also make a return as well. And TSM.....nah imagine.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Soo.. are we going to see #BtH now in the pro league for the coming weeks till they get a sponsor?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

honestly how sick would it be if optic shit on everyone these first couple weeks and maniac decided not to retire and then they beat clg to win world's  :walshy:

let my have my dreams guys at least i didn't mention formal

Is there any substance to the CLG/Optic buyout or pure speculation? I gotta agree with others based on given info thus far, it's kind of a dick move by Hecz to drop the whole team so close to pro league.

Now that OpTic has left it's a good opportunity for bigger orgs to join. RIP OpTic.

Bigger orgs lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hecz mentioned Jack from Gears, amazing person and someone who wants to grow the Gears community. So excited for them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems pretty obvious that from here C9 will jump back into Halo and Stellur will replace Maniac when the transfer period comes around.

IIRC C9 didn't want to leave halo this time, but I could be wrong. I don't think RNG will return because the new owner hasn't expressed any interest in getting back into Halo. And TSM.....nah imagine.

"Jerebko said his intention is to build a full team, which would once again field a League of Legends squad under the Renegades name, as well as Halo and Overwatch."

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/17421412/renegades-revived-celtics-forward-jonas-jerebko

• Upvote (+1) 6

People are really overestimating the impact Optic had on viewership.

Nah, when optic played they usually brought 10k+ for a game getting little viewership, understated if anything.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Another question but is Optic a bigger org then Envy or is it the other way around I assume it's Optic since they have all these team houses and shit.

Maybe it's just me but I'd like to see Optic pick up the Envy team but I don't think it's likely going to happen and I highly doubt CLG would get rid of the #1 Halo team.