CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anybody got a Fantasy league I could join? 

Edit: Found one. Now to bug Moses in Fantasy as well as on here  :kappa:

haha I don't know if this had been posted yet. I don't want to start a debate on the merits of the situation. I just thought the editing was top-notch :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

My only question to the no-radar Nazi's: do you want to get spartan charged in the back 10 times a game? :lxthul:

If your awareness is that bad, you deserve it. Not to mention most competitive players have headsets and you can hear someone sprinting at you.
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Anybody got a Fantasy league I could join? 

Edit: Found one. Now to bug Moses in Fantasy as well as on here  :kappa:

my league is full but im gonna start another one before tomorrow so you can join that if you want :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

All the major teams signed up for today's tourney?

Elite Four

EnVy

Luminosity

Vibe

Washed

Some that signed up so far.

• Upvote (+1) 3

my league is full but im gonna start another one before tomorrow so you can join that if you want :)

different Moses in "Fully Tatted"? I'll join that one as well though!

Do y'all keep your teams the same across leagues, or change it up? Going with Frosty, Danoxide, Huke & Spartan.

Do y'all keep your teams the same across leagues, or change it up? Going with Frosty, Danoxide, Huke & Spartan.

haha nope thats me, i joined cause the league name was 10/10

rosters are for each league, so you have to submit one for every league you join

I'm changing it up to get an overview as wide as possible from the start

Just finished a whole ton of fun stuff for @@Onset, make sure you guys all tune in to the Community Cast to check it out(and more importantly, support all competitive Halo)

Thanks so much once again dude.

If anyone wants anything done for them graphics wise, could not recommend him enough.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Then when they give you the spaghetti it's just the noodles. You have to wait for the sauce, meatballs, and the parmesan that should of been there to begin with. Then when you finally get that content you've been wanting you taste it, and it's that ketchup spaghetti sauce with a shit ton of oregano in it. You don't want this shit. You want that good homemade shit that Bungie made, but 343i doesn't want your feedback on how shit the spaghetti is, just enjoy what you got and be happy you're getting fed. You're going to have to adapt to that ketchup sauce.

My first gamertag was fluffy evolved back in 05. I find myself agreeing with all of your posts and this analogy was perfect. Are you me?

Then when they give you the spaghetti it's just the noodles. You have to wait for the sauce, meatballs, and the parmesan that should of been there to begin with. Then when you finally get that content you've been wanting you taste it, and it's that ketchup spaghetti sauce with a shit ton of oregano in it. You don't want this shit. You want that good homemade shit that Bungie made, but 343i doesn't want your feedback on how shit the spaghetti is, just enjoy what you got and be happy you're getting fed. You're going to have to adapt to that ketchup sauce.

this is perfect

I'm new to this stuff.  Is there an official stream that I can watch this tourney on tonight?

Edit: Thanks Saucey

• Upvote (+1) 4

If your awareness is that bad, you deserve it. Not to mention most competitive players have headsets and you can hear someone sprinting at you.

Remember that not all players are Onyx+ competitive players and/or have a headset. If we're talking removing radar from HCS, that is a whole different story and there should definitely be more extensive testing.

However, most of us are Team Arena sweaties and to say that radar NEEDS to be removed from the base game will just further alienate the casual audience who are most likely to have "bad awareness". The game is incredibly balanced as it is and changing one thing will inevitably lead to a new list of complaints when the "no radar" honeymoon phase ends. Not to mention that the "filthy casuals" still make up the majority of players and are the ones buying REQ packs and putting money in 343's pocket to support this game.

Just bringing a different perspective to the topic.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

My first gamertag was fluffy evolved back in 05. I find myself agreeing with all of your posts and this analogy was perfect. Are you me?

At least someone on this forums likes my posts.  :kappa:

That sauce is the worst.