CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Curious to see how ESL proceeds with this situation. There is a roster lock but also a rule against "tanking". Stellur can say there is no emergency and he wants to play, but on the other hand he has displayed *publicly* his salt towards E6. ESL could have E6 find a sub until transfer period for the competitive integrity of the league being that it is highly likely he won't be trying & I'm sure E6 is already expressing that to ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah props to Ayden for sticking through an ugly situation. Personally, I would definitely be looking to leave first chance I get,  hopefully he finds a good team at the transfer period.. 

--v

If Stellur leaves, Suspector can't leave. Only 1 team change is allowed during the transfer period.

So Suspector either stays with E6 or 'retires' for the season like Naded did last season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

--v

Oh yeah, that blows for Ayden then. Has to play an entire season with a team he doesn't want to play for  :mj:

Edit: I would upvote for the knowledge but thanks to the dankest of memes and abundance of legendary posts today. I'm at my quota 

Hey guys can officially say i will be attending UGC St Louis Halo 5 25k as a part of the casting/hosting team. Thanks to the super dedicated people who always popped in my streams and gave me feedback. With that i know i have what it takes to bring the hype and knowledge to the viewers.

#GiveMeSomeFin!

thanks yall.

Awesome to hear, congrats!

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm really glad Snakebite came out and gave his input to clear some stuff up. I'm really disappointed though that Suspector isn't gonna come out and back up his friend. I'd expect something like that from a good friend in the scene, especially when my pro league spot and reputation is kinda on the line.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys can officially say i will be attending UGC St Louis Halo 5 25k as a part of the casting/hosting team. Thanks to the super dedicated people who always popped in my streams and gave me feedback. With that i know i have what it takes to bring the hype and knowledge to the viewers.

#GiveMeSomeFin!

thanks yall.

You also need to give a S?O to CLG and NV i think

• Upvote (+1) 1

This was exactly what was said last season in regards to changes. The season came and went, and no one seemed to care in the end.

Disagree 100%.  Everybody cared.  Please dont take 343's inaction as community apathy.  There are good times and bad times to make changes like this.

a GREAT time to do that would have been this recent offseason, and everybody around here and a bunch of pro's were clamoring for it, but 343's inaction took over and we don't really have any power over that.

A bad time would be between now and Worlds, but this really has to happen after that.  Like really.  And if they dont remove radar without at least having pro's try it for a few solid weeks, it will be a travesty.

I scratch my head as to why pro players like Ace, Bubu dubu, Randa etc., who play money 8s regularly, doesn't try playing a series with no radar? Half of them are begging for it to be no radar, but have no real understanding of how it will effect the gameplay in Halo 5. Start up a series, have one pro stream it, have everyone give a summary of their experience, contact Quinn and ask him to watch the rebroadcast. If the majority of the pros really want radar to be gone, they need to be more proactive about it.

This 100%.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think a no radar teambeyond tournament would have a lot of hype around it and would have higher attendance than any regular astro 4v4.

I think it's crazy that so many people want no radar but we never see people with influence like pros or teambeyond pushing for it or testing it.

They should change the 4v4 tourney to no radar. I don't think anyone would oppose it.

The 2v2 no radar finals were hype

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wonder what would have happened if Ayden didn't sign. They wouldn't be able to drop them both during the transition period.

Really e6 should have atleast let them play w/o contract. It would have been a risk free way for all parties to feel each other out and reassess the situation.

#GiveMeSomeFin!

thanks yall.

If you don't find a way to call Eco braindead live on stream I will ignore you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They should change the 4v4 tourney to no radar. I don't think anyone would oppose it.

The 2v2 no radar finals were hype

I think a no radar teambeyond tournament would have a lot of hype around it and would have higher attendance than any regular astro 4v4.

I think it's crazy that so many people want no radar but we never see people with influence like pros or teambeyond pushing for it or testing it.

Wait, why are we the guinea pigs again lol? Our 4v4 will remain HCS settings for the foreseeable future. 2v2's didn't really have settings when we first started doing them last year so we ran with no radar.

I get it guys, I wish these settings were actually tested and stuff but this isn't up to us (the community) unfortunately.

Our next 4v4 is next Tuesday btw.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wonder what would have happened if Ayden didn't sign. They wouldn't be able to drop them both during the transition period.

Really e6 should have atleast let them play w/o contract. It would have been a risk free way for all parties to feel each other out and reassess the situation.

Snakebite said that Cratos told both Ayden and Bee they would be dropped if they didn't sign. I don't actually know how they would have managed this outside of 2 subs.

Hey guys can officially say i will be attending UGC St Louis Halo 5 25k as a part of the casting/hosting team. Thanks to the super dedicated people who always popped in my streams and gave me feedback. With that i know i have what it takes to bring the hype and knowledge to the viewers.

#GiveMeSomeFin!

thanks yall.

Congratulations dude!!! Thats awesome! Knock em dead, kid!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snakebite said that Cratos told both Ayden anod Bee they would be dropped if they didn't sign. I don't actually know how they would have managed this outside of 2 subs.

Amd e6 would just forfeit the season? E6 can threaten to do things, but unless ESL signs off they'd be powerless...

It really is up to the community and if they are so set on having official settings then why is FFA 8 man br starts on truth?

A no radar teambeyond tournament would 100% have a higher turnout than a regular one so I don't see why we shouldn't do at least one.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Amd e6 would just forfeit the season? E6 can threaten to do things, but unless ESL signs off they'd be powerless...

I'm sure E6 could find the right ESL members families to make this happen  :kappa:

Seriously though, I have no idea. E6 hasn't shown that they really have any idea how to run an actual organization so I just assume that they think they can do whatever they want.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Regardless of the situation a ruling from ESL today is going to be a really big deal. MLG was accused frequently of protecting the orgs over the players and today is going to show exactly where ESL stands on that matter. With the lack of a Player's Union right now ESL is really the only thing that can make a stand on behalf of the players.

edit: Another point, if all of this isn't a sign that the players need to get together and finally form a players union I don't know what is. The vets like Roy, Lunch, Snipedown, Victory so on and so on really need to take the lead on this one so that they can protect themselves from stuff like this in the future.

It really is up to the community and if they are so set on having official settings then why is FFA 8 man br starts on truth?

A no radar teambeyond tournament would 100% have a higher turnout than a regular one so I don't see why we shouldn't do at least one.

i don't know man, if you have any accounting related questions i can help you with that

• Upvote (+1) 3

E6 is obscenely wealthy. Rules dont apply to them.

I'm really glad Snakebite came out and gave his input to clear some stuff up. I'm really disappointed though that Suspector isn't gonna come out and back up his friend. I'd expect something like that from a good friend in the scene, especially when my pro league spot and reputation is kinda on the line.

Business is business, is Stellur going to pay Suspector's bills? It's easy to talk about other people's money when your rent, car payment, insurance isn't on the line.
  • Upvote (+1) 1