CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I dont see how any CoD player can shit talk Halo pros considering if it wasn't for Halo (primarily with Smash Bros and other console games in the early 2000s) CoD wouldn't have the platform it has today with the thanks of MLG abd such.

Also, Pacman cant talk much considering the Suddoths probably have earned more financially from gaming than he has.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can E6 find me a different family? I want a new one.

• Upvote (+1) 5

"I got this new team together and ended up being their worst player in the CWL championship" Pacman.

I had to use that response against that douche.

E6 is the same org that forced snipedown to make a public apology because they thought snipedown was shit talking them by saying "I hope you guys are in halo for a long time" after talking to them about getting Huke.

They just seem like some people who have an ego over having some money in their family.

Also Cratos E6 doesn't own Stellur and you know that stop failing to use your brain on the forums and look at the 8s chat again to read the Team Liquid response to stellur when he asked about it.

EDIT: Moses I like you but you're not playing devil's advocate you're just proving that your 2nd account is E6Fanboy. You come off as biased as I am during arguments about formal's greatness. Suspector and Huke could comment about this and it would clear stuff up but that doesn't benefit them so I wouldn't do it either. 

come back to us. come back

rick-james-bitch-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is a really good summary.

Thanks. Took a bit to sift through the fluff. Cratos and E6General took it at face value apparently and jumped to conclusions. Along with MLGAdam. While I wholeheartedly agree with his statement, at real jobs there are usually quarterly or even monthly reviews that go in to raises, at E6 it feels like a Halo 3 clan where you had to move up in ranks after you prove you can go positive in 5 slayer types in a row. Again none of us saw the contracts and if it even addressed how they would "prove themselves" or get a raise but thats what I took from what we got.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are salaries even made public? Don't even know if 3k is high for pros these days. It sounds like every pro has felt shaded by an org at least once during their career.

Scrims I know of tonight:

CLG vs ALG (unless someone bailed)

TL vs E6'4

EG vs Cloud's team

omg omg omg omg omg E6'4 i literally spit my drink omg.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are salaries even made public? Don't even know if 3k is high for pros these days. It sounds like every pro has felt shaded by an org at least once during their career.

3k per player is for sure high as hell for Halo.

$12,000 per month to sponsor your squad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3k is twice as much as most players are being paid

You sure you aren't just getting the "you didn't grind with us you won't SHINE WITH US" salary without realizing? :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

god i love this forum, we get dev drama, player drama, org drama and league drama front and center here. it feels like having your network provider give you free hbo then forgetting to turn it off for years.

• Upvote (+1) 9

i think it would be wise if salaries are kept private. its not only wise from a business standpoint for both players and orgs but i see it as a privacy thing too. no reason for us to know what players are being paid except curiosity. 

2.5k after taxes, you get a new family, they constantly keep track of the location of your old family just in case.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol at E6General casually mentioning they pay more than Liquid. Like "oh did I mention that? My bad"

Seeing all these contract talks reminds me of when Snakebite asked twitter if it was rude to ask someone how much they made. I wonder how long it'll be until we won't have to ask because it'll be public information.