CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Every story has 2 sides

One side, the other and then what actually happened.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Disclaimer: I do not know anything about the circumstances upon which StelluR left Team Liquid, this following post is entirely speculation.  I am also not defending Enigma 6 with this post, just offering further context for what may have happened behind the scenes.

Speaking from an org standpoint, it's possible E6 could've started StelluR and Suspector off at lower salaries than originally talked about after both players were acquired from their respective orgs, if any buyout had to be paid.  It seems logical (although, should have been made clear if it is the case), for a team to make the player "pay off" some or all of their buyout from the previous org by docking their salary temporarily.

"too bad for them they did not buy my contract from Liquid." -Stellur

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, Ctrl+Shift+V when pasting on the forums :p

I knew it was something like that. Thanks!

Bubudubu tried to give 2000 of his energy to Stellar to end things peacefully. If nothing else, fam should respect that.

Not ganna lie. I like Jesse a lot. Him and Ayden are going to make it hard to hate E6.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Read up on E6'4 and tatted v. Stellur. Thoughts are Dedo is dumb, all stellur did was explain the situation. He should've definitely asked to see everything that was claimed in writing before deciding to leave a buddy to join though. That said Esports is still in its youth so I understand why what happened, happened. (Doesn't excuse it.) All I'm thinking about is how awful the old school players would have dealt with all this when they were younger. Final Boss switching out their fourth to remain dominant. If Twitter was a thing when Gandhi played how much would he have payed in fines, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How come rosters are locked before players sign contracts ?

Because the HCS and team org contracts are two different things

This whole we treat each other like family shit from E6 is so kool aid drinking cringe worthy I can't even.

*Wakes up tomorrow in an ice tub with kidney missing, holding a picture of his family with an E6 tattoo on his neck.*

• Upvote (+1) 4

I figured Dedo or w/e played for E6 on a call of duty team or something, but he doesnt play for anyone and I dont think E6 even has a COD roster?

So basically Dedo is saying that since he had a good experience with E6, then EVERYONE WHO EVER contacts them must also have a good experience as well? 

Like what man? Stay in your lane and do your own thing, guy has 0 idea whats going on with a HALO contract for an organization HE DOESNT PLAY FOR. 

Then reduces himself by calling someone a bitch on the internet. eSports is weird man.

E6 definitely has a CoD roster still.  The owner of the org is the father of one of the players, from my understanding.

Dedo played for a second roster of their org.  (Which they left, and joined a C9 roster...which didn't qualify for Pro League, and dropped their roster.)

Maybe it's all a miscommunication and the church of Scientolo.... I mean E6 isn't all that bad. (I love my family I'm sorry cratos)

• Upvote (+1) 2

"too bad for them they did not buy my contract from Liquid." -Stellur

they did btw idk why he thinks that.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Also at some point in this call the E6 owner said how he could find out who all are family members are in a matter of 5 seconds, so that was pretty chill. 

SUCCESS HOPE LOYALTY RESPECT SIX.

Success Hope Loyalty Respect Six

S            H       L          R            S

SHLRS

SHLRN

SALRN

SATAN

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 4