CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did anyone else get two words or less into Cratos's post before realizing they don't care at all what he says?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Assuming Shooter does leave ALG for E6 (like Bee said - though if they're 0-4 it might not be so attractive an offer) that means ALG couldn't drop Falcated as they'd need a core 3. INB4 ALG Shotzzy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Assuming Shooter does leave ALG for E6 (like Bee said - though if they're 0-4 it might not be so attractive an offer) that means ALG couldn't drop Falcated as they'd need a core 3. INB4 ALG Shotzzy.

From the scrims I saw, Falcated was doing better then Contra and/or Dev in a lot of matches.

Edit: Better or just as good I mean.

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6 is great to us. They do everything we ask and more and have our backs with anything and everything and ask nothing in return it's not a buisness for them it's a family.

I never spoke to Braedon about joining Cus I didn't ask him Suspector did so idk how he could say I told him what we made Cus he didn't hear that from my mouth till after we were a set team. When I asked Suspector he said he'd join 100% and he asked about salary when he was asking Braedon to join.

Braedon said things you couldn't take back and disrespected my team and my org Cus he was not happy being the highest paid player outside of me and Jesse. jesse even offered to give up 2000 of his own salary so they'ed stop talking about it and move on.

Our owner accidentally sent me and jesses revised contracts to stellur and Suspector and when he noticed he sent him the fixed one with 1500 a month. E6 thought that 2500 a month had to be earned and we haven't accomplished anything as of yet the pro league didn't even start so I guess that triggered them. At no time did our owner till him what he was going to make nor lie to him. If that's the impression any of you got. As of now I'm happy with the squad and excited For this upcoming season. Everything is all good from our end and I hope stellur the best of luck. He's a cool dude and I hope one day he understands all this from the other perspective.

rS2OjTk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

$1500 is a great salary for a Halo player, one can't deny that E6 pays their players well. It's the fact that $3000 was big enough for Stellur to leave his previous team option, while $1500 wouldn't have been large enough to make him do that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have my issues with E6 (Their Logo) but up until this incident I have had no reason to think they were shady. I'm gonna reserve judgement.

• Upvote (+1) 4

From the scrims I saw, Falcated was doing better then Contra and/or Dev in a lot of matches.

Edit: Better or just as good I mean.

How he performs doesn't really matter since Contra/Dev have been a duo forever, so Falcated or Shooter would be ones to be dropped if ALG didn't do well in beginning of pro league. But if Shooter does leave for E6, they really have no choice but to find a fourth and keep Falcated. Sort of like last season where I'm sure they would have liked to drop both Ryan & Goofy, but had to keep one.

If it indeed wasn't Cratos who told Stellur he'd be making 3k a month, then he didn't really do anything wrong here.

Yeah, people are unfairly dogging on Cratos rn, when it sounds more like an E6 thing. I would give them the benefit of the doubt of this being a miscommunication not shadiness, but then again "I can find out who all your family members are" is not a good thing to say.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have my issues with E6 (Their Logo) but up until this incident I have had no reason to think they were shady. I'm gonna reserve judgement.

Logo, professionalism/appearances, and no real way of knowing if they have a stable infrastructure outside of private jets and mad cash have always been my big three takeaways.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Logo, professionalism/appearances, and no real way of knowing if they have a stable infrastructure outside of private jets and mad cash have always been my big three takeaways.

I guess, but I've honestly never heard anything negative about them as an org/cult whatever you wanna call it. (Until today)

Obviously if this stuff is true its not a good look.