CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nobody plays Halo GBs. 

They will now that its on PC.

Man remember when you guys complained about Spartan's playstyle of always crouching and waiting with SMG? 

If Radar was a stat, it would have 5 kills and at least as many assists from Royal2 alone.

Not taking anything away from Royal2, he played a great game, but seeing someone play like that makes me sick, despite the fact that its the smartest thing to do.

I have determined after solo arena-ing all morning that I hate party chat. Why doesn't anyone ever hop out of party chat to communicate? :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have determined after solo arena-ing all morning that I hate party chat. Why doesn't anyone ever hop out of party chat to communicate? :(

Legit my biggest complaint is that it defaults to party each time you start a session. Add my gt if you can deal with a bad kid that uses a mic.

It's just as bad as those that have microphones in, but they don't talk. I just want people to call out.

I'm in party chat most of the time cause I don't enjoy getting insulted by randoms/ listening to people's music through my headset/ listening to people eating chips/ listening to baby's crying etc

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm in party chat most of the time cause I don't enjoy getting insulted by randoms/ listening to people's music through my headset/ listening to people eating chips/ listening to baby's crying etc

There is an option called "Mute teammate".

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That doesn't happen in Slayer/Arena, really.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We're no longer in the good ol' days of people communicating in random lobbies. Unfortunately, people some people are very sensitive and don't want to talk to strangers. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Also they will be scrimming with a variety of people giving them the false hope of being picked up and then on the 23rd, when I leave they are planning on picking up shooter xDDDDDD

:apg:  :apg:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Alright guys, yes I was dropped and it is a long story, but I have nothing else to do so here you go.

After the end of Summer Pro League Me, Eco and Suspector had agreed to be a to3 for the upcoming season. We ended up running with a few people and I had every intention of sticking with Eco and Suspector. Then Huke joined nV and E6 needed one so they asked Suspector and Suspector said he wanted to team with me so they just ended up offering both of us to team as well as $3k a month salary. Suspector really wanted to do it so I trusted him and a $3k a month salary so why would I turn it down. I would not have joined the team if i did not think we could do well. Once we agreed to join Cratos said actually the salary is $2.5k a month because the owner of E6 takes taxes out of it. Fast Forward and right before Chattanooga me and Suspector get our Contracts for $2.5k a month and we went to Chattanooga. We get back and we get a new contract for $1.5k a month. Me and Suspector said we aren't signing that $1.5k contract. Not sure why the E6 owner changed his mind about our Salary. Going from $2.5k to $1.5k. During this time I was pretty tilted and texted in our group chat that the reality is if Ayden and I were initially offered $1.5k a month we probably wouldn't be here. Which looking back was a shitty thing to say, but it is also true. I agreed to stick with Eco and would not have left him if this were the case. I left Eco because I thought we could be a good team and I would be getting a higher salary than if I were to stay with him on Liquid. So it was the smartest move for myself. Cratos offered us $3k a month fully knowing we would instantly disregard every and any other options about teaming. So our whole team gets in a call with the E6 owner a few days ago and the owner said he believes that Jesse and Carlos should be getting paid $2.5k while Ayden and I get $1.5k because they went through highs and lows together. I sympathize with Jesse and Carlos about all of the lows last season, hope you guys recover well, nah imagine. Ayden and I basically said that that is bullshit, every player should be getting the same salary. Also at some point in this call the E6 owner said how he could find out who all are family members are in a matter of 5 seconds, so that was pretty chill. Anyways at this point me and Ayden had been told 3 different salaries. So basically I was dropped because they don't want to team with someone if Its about the money, even though all Cratos does is brag about how rich the owner of E6 is. It is what it is and now i have AIDS. Also they will try to use a Sub for Pro League matches and Bench me, too bad for them they did not buy my contract from Liquid. So I will be playing. No emergencies over here xD, unless E6 pays someone 10k to break my fingers :\. Also they will be scrimming with a variety of people giving them the false hope of being picked up and then on the 23rd, when I leave they are planning on picking up shooter xDDDDDD

Why would shooter join back after being dropped? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why would shooter join back after being dropped? 

$$$

Oh wait they don't want people that are in it for the money.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4