CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's REALLY weird that teams are taking nights off when settings just changed and pro league starts in 4 days.

Im sorry, but if you think taking a Saturday night off is weird, that's weird.

Did scrims end (relatively) early or did not a lot of teams scrim tonight?

Only teams scrimming are CLG/LG (off stream) and E6. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't see if anyone else posted it. Was in Bubu's stream and Cratos mentioned that Stellur had to go to EU for 7 months or something. Not sure if he was trolling.

Edit: Bubu's stream yesterday*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't see if anyone else posted it. Was in Bubu's stream and Cratos mentioned that Stellur had to go to EU for 7 months or something. Not sure if he was trolling.

Edit: Bubu's stream yesterday*

No one knows what is really happening here and I have a feeling E6 doesn't really know what is happening either.  :kappa:

Im sorry, but if you think taking a Saturday night off is weird, that's weird.

You say that like gamers have some kind of normal Mon-Fri job that requires them to have Saturday off. They can basically take any day of the week off whenever they please.

I see where you're coming from though. I just thought with the new settings coming out 6 days before pro league starts teams would take more time to grind scrims and adjust.

Speaking of grinders, looks like CLG is up 6-3 on LG right now if halo5arena is correct.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Stellur to EU for school or something? That would be wild. Go make a godsquad over there and dominate everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You say that like gamers have some kind of normal Mon-Fri job that requires them to have Saturday off. They can basically take any day of the week off whenever they please.

I see where you're coming from though. I just thought with the new settings coming out 6 days before pro league starts teams would take more time to grind scrims and adjust.

Speaking of grinders, looks like CLG is up 6-3 on LG right now if halo5arena is correct.

There is some truth to what you are saying for sure. It depends on the individual I guess. RoyBox for instance have full time jobs if I understand correctly. Others have no excuses.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

E6 is now playing Mercy gametypes against the team they've been scrimming all night, its been real fun to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6 is running with Str8 Sick now? RIP nemassist? Gheez come on @@Cratos explanation plz? You are the ultimate team builder, but this is getting a little... strange to say the least.

trying two days with both. Lol not strange
  • Upvote (+1) 7

trying two days with both. Lol not strange

It's strange given that, you know, you had a set roster with Stellur and aren't saying anything about what's going on  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 8

E6 is now playing Mercy gametypes against the team they've been scrimming all night, its been real fun to see.

Those two games easily were the most fun of the night for us. That map is pretty awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG 10-4 LG

E6 12 - 2 Infamous

Just to clarify, we aren't currently Infamous eSports anymore. Half of our team (boam and I) were for Chatt, but half were players from ERG (DasTroyed and Galaxy).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here ya go mates

Remember when you and your friends would laugh about people crouching around corners with shotguns in the Halo 3 Team Slayer playlist and how that would never work in the MLG playlist... ugh.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1