CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Leave for a day and come back and EG is crumbling? Or not crumbling and conducting a brilliant troll

well its e6 first off

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not going to lie, when I look at E6, they don't look balanced. Lot of slayer potential. Lacking a team obj style player for me. Should have kept Shooter or gone for Rayne. But what do I know, I'm struggling to place even diomand right now ;)

what if the stellur drop is a conspiracy with a gentlemans agreement to get him to team with elite 4 and relegate optic and then bring him back to e6 afterwards

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't maniac post "come home, kid" yesterday or something? Not sure if related but he could've known and just said it as a troll

• Upvote (+1) 8

Suspector said in his stream that a bunch of shit happened and its a long story, but had nothing to do with skill

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't maniac post "come home, kid" yesterday or something? Not sure if related but he could've known and just said it as a troll

maniac is secretly a genius 

• Upvote (+1) 6

EG has looked straight up terrible last two days.

halo 5 is a griders game and the players that are grinding MM and customs and just being on the game are playing better

NO ONE on EG plays halo 5 for fun in matchmaking on a regular basis. i know the game is a little broken but you still match people in arena champ high who keep your

aiming and decision making sharp. I know they all have regular jobs as well. I think that's why the Twins have struggled at H5. they wake up early, work all day, and come home and play halo. 

no one on EG can give halo 100% of their time and effort. Yes they give 100% but 100% of someone who is already at 50% from a full day of non halo work is not enough.

i really hope EG can turn things up when pro league starts. 

NV looks great.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm pretty confident this is what its like on console as well tbh.  I can't say that with certainty until someone tests it but with people pressing the start button every 20 seconds and people complaining about servers every other game i can only imagine its happening.

Holy shit, are people being sarcastic when they say it feels better than the XB1? That input lag is so noticeable.

Holy shit, are people being sarcastic when they say it feels better than the XB1? That input lag is so noticeable.

No they aren't being sarcastic, that's what im saying lol.  This is blatant even at its best.

r61Il.png

optic is getting annihilated rn lol, they have been looking better, its just hard to look good against CLG unless you're nV right now

Suspector said in his stream that a bunch of shit happened and its a long story, but had nothing to do with skill

Winning tourneys is never good for team chemistry :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

r61Il.png

optic is getting annihilated rn lol, they have been looking better, its just hard to look good against CLG unless you're nV right now

OpTic is playing pretty even rn though. I mean they are going up against CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow, I'm actually flabbergasted that wasn't a joke. Sad to see it had nothing to do with skill however.

Sorry for the misinformation earlier.

I'm confused though, it's not the week of the 23rd...what's the point of the roster lock?

• Upvote (+1) 6

If the HCS bends the rules for this roster change then why even bother make a rule set?

Only one solution. Open online tourney for the spot :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Huke the goose.

That was a really unfortunate game for NV, but EG is definitely clutching up a bit at the end here.

Huh. If this stellur stuff is true then it would mean stellur would have to pull a naded and 'quit' for a season. Unless esl bends the rules for E6?