CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wait is Stellur getting dropped?

Ninja just said he heard rumors of him getting dropped for Nemassist

It's called joking.
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Starting on the twenty...third? There is a one month period where teams are allowed to make ONE roster change. Not one per week, just one total. This would be their one change.

As for how it would affect their team chemistry and such, that's for someone else to figure out.

So since they're talking about dropping him before that period, what would happen? I mean there's no point in even having a certain period for it if they can do it now with no consequence. Sorry I haven't had time to really look at the rule book. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So since they're talking about dropping him before that period, what would happen? I mean there's no point in even having a certain period for it if they can do it now with no consequence. Sorry I haven't had time to really look at the rule book.

They have to play with Stellur until the roster change period.

(This is assuming it were true that Stellur is being dropped, which I'm sure it is not, though I haven't been following it)

Why would they even drop stellur and who would they drop him for? I guess its possible but i doubt it tbh, we'll have to see

Why would they drop someone who has proved himself at multiple H5 HCS LANS for someone who hasn't?

It was a joke lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why would they even drop stellur and who would they drop him for? I guess its possible but i doubt it tbh, we'll have to see

According to the rumor its nemassist, but idk why it would happen. 

According to the rumor its nemassist, but idk why it would happen.

Lmao at rumor. Ninja was just joking in a dead pan manner. The whole joke was that it was the full e6 team, with tc delete too
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

best quote from Stellur in that link:

they'll try to use Nemmasist as a sub but I will tell them I can play so they can't

Looks like something is going on but please don't start waxing poetic about how good Stellur is. He puts up big numbers but his team always underperforms. Dude is the next neighbor.

Lmao at rumor. Ninja was just joking in a dead pan manner. The whole joke was that it was the full e6 team, with tc delete too

Gorram. I mean I figured it was a joke, but you never know in HCS. Plus Cratos knows how to build a team. 

idk if this is what the problem is on console with how on certain servers aiming feels horrible, but ya there appears to actually be some consistent input lag in H5 even on PC.  Hopefully this gets addressed, i have definitely noticed it on console, its really apparent when on a bad server or bad internet.  Idk if this is a problem in all games and its not a big deal, but from what im reading this isnt a thing in other PC shooters, might just be a console thing that carried over to the PC version

• Upvote (+1) 6

idk if this is what the problem is on console with how on certain servers aiming feels horrible, but ya there appears to actually be some consistent input lag in H5 even on PC.  Hopefully this gets addressed, i have definitely noticed it on console, its really apparent when on a bad server or bad internet.  Idk if this is a problem in all games and its not a big deal, but from what im reading this isnt a thing in other PC shooters, might just be a console thing that carried over to the PC version

Wow, that doesn't even look playable. Is it really different with a controller though?

Wow, that doesn't even look playable. Is it really different with a controller though?

i heard nothing but positive appraisal from people using a controller.

I'm pretty confident this is what its like on console as well tbh.  I can't say that with certainty until someone tests it but with people pressing the start button every 20 seconds and people complaining about servers every other game i can only imagine its happening.

It's going to be rubbish. But I would love to see Stellur back at Optic in the place of Maniac. Optic are crying out for someone that is going to put up big numbers and win more 1v1s.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If that Twitch chat isn't more proof then watch this

T5i5X33.jpg

For the people that said ninja was joking. He said it in a pretty serious manner. And he wasn't telling the stream, he was telling his team.

Then after he said "Nemassist is a nice guy but Stellur is better" or something like that

In Snipedown's stream someone from NV (Mikwen maybe) said Cratos posted in the scrim chat asking for a scrim, and Stellur replied with "Yeah inv me". 

They then spoke about how the situation was messed up so looks like it's legit (or a very good troll). 

• Upvote (+1) 2

In Snipedown's stream someone from NV (Mikwen maybe) said Cratos posted in the scrim chat asking for a scrim, and Stellur replied with "Yeah inv me". 

They then spoke about how the situation was messed up so looks like it's legit (or a very good troll). 

So who does stellur team with now? something like replacing falcated on ALG (idk why thats the first thing that came to mind for a team in pro league) or does he have to go through the open circuit?

Why would they drop someone who has proved himself at multiple H5 HCS LANS for someone who hasn't?

It was a joke lol.

ALG did the same thing with Str8 Sick and Falcated

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've edited this post so late that I can type whatever I want and no one will know or care. 

Unless you are a vigilant scourer of past information, in which case good day to you.