CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

my favorite streamer Lirik is playing halo 5 on pc for his 28k viewers

https://www.twitch.tv/lirik

(he's more popular than summit)

can't see it cause @@FrankTheShow is on sissy mode

viewership is higher than it's been for most LANs since like Worlds  :mj:

edit: someone sub to this guy and for the love of god teach this man how to play the game holy fuck

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wow, Lirik playing H5...pushing Halo to top 7 on Twitch.

This is painful to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is painful to watch.

Plus that chat is a horrible mixture of anti-console and anti-Halo circle jerking.

• Upvote (+1) 5

lmao this reminds me back from Columbus when chat wanted TB to fix MCC

6baf9506363ad54bcf99a0c43890ff01.png

Jokes on you, I never read Twitch chats during streams :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Incoming bashing of Halo from Lirik...

He said he really enjoys it and is looking forward to the fov slider and 144hz support 

he's a big halo fan fyi

a lot of big name FPSers are halo fans 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Wouldn't surprise me if Totalbiscuit did a video on H5 Forge(or include it in a coming podcast).

With a 60fps lock, weird mouse controls, and no FOV slider on a Fps game? He will take a huge shit on it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

With a 60fps lock, weird mouse controls, and no FOV slider on a Fps game? He will take a huge shit on it.

He'll take a shit on it on those and more parts, yes, he would probably bring up that they are going to fix it, but also how 343i has handled MCC, to take the "going to fix it" with a grain of salt. I don't see him taking a huge shit on it, though, just a regular shit.

to 343's credit they are patching the fps and the fov slider issue (should have been in from day 1, hello 343)

but who knows if he will be aware that

to 343's credit they are patching the fps and the fov slider issue (should have been in from day 1, hello 343)

I know a DEV has noticed the FOV slider, but did they take notice of fps? Havent read anything on the fps, they tweet something out?

Do you know if there's an official statement from 343 or any of employees about that?

I heard Summit mention that but I wanted to gather up a variety of 343 statements for a weekly review.

Do you know if there's an official statement from 343 or any of employees about that?

I heard Summit mention that but I wanted to gather up a variety of 343 statements for a weekly review.

FOV has had a statement not sure about the fps...

I know a DEV has noticed the FOV slider, but did they take notice of fps? Havent read anything on the fps, they tweet something out?

nah it's just something i've heard through the grape vine 

like most 343 intel its posted on some weird forum (neogaf), tweeted, or said in twitch chat

the fps thing may not be legit