CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

disclaimer: I've never talked to Josh Holmes

Can you tell us who was present from 343 during the Pro Player summit and how the conversations went in general?

I think most people's frustrations here not only stem from the current settings but also from the lack of transparency. 343 should take notes from how open Blizzard is with their handling of Overwatch updates. Sure, not everything they do is agreed upon but the openness between them and their community is night and day with how 343 treats its competitive community. It's gotten to the point where all you can do is laugh.

Tighten this ship up, 343, or everyone's going to move on from your franchise and start playing other esports in one of the fastest growing industries in the world currently. You don't want to be left behind simply because of brazen, unceasing stubbornness. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Like I said, tune into Ryanoob's stream. His team is going toe to toe with EG, and it's nice to hear good comms/attitudes from two talented AMs like Shotzzy & Renegade. They're making sick plays and staying calm. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

:intel:  soon I guess.

There's that word again.

Hopefully soon soon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, why do the best maps/gametypes keep being changed instead of the weak ones? Truth & Eden TS are both pretty garbage right now with snowballing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's that word again.

Hopefully soon soon.

Yeah, but this time it's very soon  :kappa:

Hopefully we can get this settings stuff rectified, I would be very surprised if they ignored all of this. 

That being said though, the disconnect that is happening between Pros to Developer is concerning. If that issue isnt identified and fixed, this will just happen again down the road.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Remember when bravo said they were fixing overtime rules too after the optic-denial fiasco? Nothing has happened since

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remember when bravo said they were fixing overtime rules too after the optic-denial fiasco? Nothing has happened since

Well they kinda did something with how replays are done. Not the most optimal update IMO, but they did do something about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those rules have changed, it's in the handbook:

389dae033ddd687418ee706afcd26d36.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

Those rules have changed, it's in the handbook:

389dae033ddd687418ee706afcd26d36.png

I meant in the game overtime rules. I don't give a shit about replays. The replay structure in general is backwards and doesn't reward momentum

HaloDataHive is even more legit now :D.

I bet halo5arena will be back for Pro League though. Good to have both.

• Upvote (+1) 1