CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

SAW is double clipped on Empire lol

Is this on the map during Strongholds?

I honestly think the saw and scatter shot ammo is just a mistake. I doubt it was intended.

Mercy just launched with a double clip SAW too for all playlists. It seems like it was their intention if it is showing up on all maps now.

I'll say. The dude has over 10k viewers, which is actually insane to me. He is carrying Halo on Twitch right now. 

Summit brought the juice to Halo world championships too. He brought 20k viewers watching it through his stream.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not trying to start drama here, but their reactions are the complete polar opposites of what Josh Holmes posted here earlier.

These guys seem surprised and upset, not in the loop and informed.

Umm.. confront 343i about this, if they really to change then fucking prove it. Also its really sad that they just say "oh the Pros liked it so we put it in" when in reality thats not the case. 

Like is there communication issues at 343i? Are the Pros really being asked or telling the truth??? What gives...

Not trying to start drama here, but their reactions are the complete polar opposites of what Josh Holmes posted here earlier.

These guys seem surprised and upset, not in the loop and informed.

Isn't that how you gather feedback? :kappa:

Why is it 343 tend to "communicate" here most, right before pro's start kicking off about how 343 don't communicate. It's almost as if he posts here just to say he did before the 11th hour, and so any backlash that comes their way can be brushed off as typical shitposting from teambeyond

Team Beyond 2v2 Tournaments play with no radars and it's fine. Don't think it would be any different with the addition of two players on each team. Maybe @@Clicked could playtest it for feedback for the next tournament? 

Just to be clear, you don't think doubling the amount of players on the map would change the dynamic at all?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mercy just launched with a double clip SAW too for all playlists. It seems like it was their intention if it is showing up on all maps now.

My point is, its incredibly easy to fuck up the amount of ammo in a gun seeing as its just a number. For example scatter shot - 5 shots turns into 15 by adding the 1. Its something that should never go live but thats a big change compared to 5 shots or however many it spawns with. I have a hard time believing it was intentional.

• Downvote (-1) 2

The ammo count may be a mistake or is at least easily corrected if they decide its awful. But they kept out Riptide, Overgrowth, and Assault as a gametype. Isn't that what we wanted?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"It'd be nice if they'd look for some kind of employee within their ranks that has experience with creating competitive settings as well as gathering pro player feedback, perhaps some sort of former pro themselves, who they could task with gathering feedback and producing improved competitive settings for the next season."  :kappa:

Whoever you're quoting sounds like a bitter, sarcastic asshole.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just to be clear, you don't think doubling the amount of players on the map would change the dynamic at all?

No, it will.

My point is, its incredibly easy to fuck up the amount of ammo in a gun seeing as its just a number. For example scatter shot - 5 shots turns into 15 by adding the 1. Its something that should never go live but thats a big change compared to 5 shots or however many it spawns with. I have a hard time believing it was intentional.

Once? 

Sure.

But the fact Mercy came out today, with a double clip SAW, makes me think it is intentional.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I miss Ghost, he was great at casting and doing gametypes. Wonder what he's up to at 343i? :whoa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Once? 

Sure.

But the fact Mercy came out today, with a double clip SAW, makes me think it is intentional.

Guys, its time to wake up and understand that 343 is largely incompetent at understanding their own game settings. I guarantee you they dont know how to make separate maps have different ammo amounts for the same weapon. 

• Upvote (+1) 2