CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yo if you're trying to go to these events and you thinks it's gonna cost you 500 dm me I can help you find your trip for cheaper</p>— E6 CRATOS (@CarlosAyalaJr) <a href="
">August 22, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All of you have literally can't fathom getting to Santa Ana/Vegas without opening up a 2nd mortgage, hit up @@Cratos.

Just post the link

• Upvote (+1) 2

So do a bad job in order to get praised in the future when you do a good job?

Why not just do a good job in the first place?

This is minor but when a statement is worded like this "For those of you who didn't want to wait for the rule set to be published, here is the prize pool breakdown for the Fall Season." That makes it seem as if the halo community was responsible for not knowing the prize money. When in reality it just wasnt readily available to us. So yes, when one comes out in a smug manner and makes it known that theyve completed the hard task of releasing prize money info, i see it as they want praise for doing their job. Once again, its a minor issue at the end of the day. After all, im sure he didnt mean it like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Agreed! HOWEVER - here's what I will do. I will pay for 4 plane tickets and a hotel room for a team to attend the eSports arena Santa Ana event for a team originated from here.

To be considered for selection as the team to represent Easy Esports you must be a Team Beyond Premium Member with over 200+ rep.

Can contact me @@Dave_Easily if you would like a shot at it.

I'm totally down to rep Easy Esports as long as they play Eazy-E Boyz in the Hood when we come out to game.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sorry, that was my first time trying to post an image.  :mj:

If you're ever copying and pasting from somewhere into Beyond, make sure to do CTRL + SHIFT + V so it removes all formatting, too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those of you who didn't want to wait for the rule set to be published, here is the prize pool breakdown for the Fall Season. 

yDztxP.jpg

yesss.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hold up. Has anyone ever flown to Vegas before? Some of the cheapest flights in the country (because they just want people to go to Vegas and blow their money gambling and drinking). Seriously, Vegas is one of the most affordable places to fly.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I want to fight for Halo's future, but I only have one tattoo and I'm 5'4".

How can you wake up each morning knowing that you will never land that dream job at money matches?

Meanwhile my tattoo grind has been real and I'll be sure to land that job. I applied for Fighting Event Coordinator (disclaimer, money matches does not support the fighting game community, but supports fighting the community over games)

My apologies; i didn't mean to corner you at all but i just wanted to get a point across & "poor production" may have been too harsh but then again it wasn't a great production as well. When i watched the last Halo event stream from eSports Arena i could remember 25-45 min. transition times between matches with a graphic or video footage of the venue being displayed, and it was just not worth it to be in that stream. Also not having post game interviews ready with players after matches are finished instantly, like ESL & MLG, is a bit frustrating especially when a commentator has to leave the desk to go downstairs to grab a player for an interview. Not saying that eSports Arena is not capable of putting on a quality level production but it is going to take a lot to live up to HCS standards

Edit: a VOD of a match from the last Halo tourney eSports Arena hosted. Also we need a 60fps stream but i feel like that's obvious

I'll concede to these points. The video you posted, far from ideal. It's not an excuse but we were disappointed with the turnout for a $3,000 tournament (2 teams) and it showed in our performance. I'd encourage you to look at 'Agents Rising' an Overwatch event we did to get a better idea of our production capabilities.

Edit: Sorry, that is from our first tournament which I thought went well. Maybe some disagree. I thought it was from the $3k we tried to do. To defend this video a bit, we employed a total of 2 people for that $1k local tournament. Rest assured our team will not be nearly that small for HCS Orange County.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If I go premium do I get more neg rep?

I'm only on page 12 and @@Vivi has me triggered

Premium members get more rep for +/-.

What's the difference between a lan and an open one?

Simple as anybody can join?

Also, who's scriming tonight, optic playing with Heinz yet?

It's not an excuse but we were disappointed with the turnout for a $3,000 tournament (2 teams) and it showed in our performance.

Makes sense that 343 Industries would go with you guys over MLG.

Keep up them numbers and you'll be rivaling Arena Gaming in ten years.

Big things fam.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7

If I go premium do I get more neg rep?

I'm only on page 12 and @@Vivi has me triggered

What'd I do?!?!!?!

• Upvote (+1) 4

It was a compliment.

With a sneaky neg reg ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3

What'd I do?!?!!?!

haha your name has four letters in it

edited to include the correct ESL staff member. Jury is still out on you, better be a mole sent from MLG sent to take down ESL from the inside.

Holy shit.. if that's the case, you're doing a great job.

• Upvote (+1) 1

haha your name has four letters in it

edited to include the correct ESL staff member. Jury is still out on you, better be a mole sent from MLG sent to take down ESL from the inside.

Vivi and Simms are the only ones worth their salt at ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm totally down to rep Easy Esports as long as they play Eazy-E Boyz in the Hood when we come out to game.  :simms:

Jerseys will be basketball style too.

• Upvote (+1) 2