CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Unless 343 are flying out there to give them a closed server, it's not happening.

Isn't this impossible for open events anyway? Aren't the HCS lans only going to be on lan on a couple of stations, but the rest will be online?

Your name is pretty clever and original.

Isn't supposed to be. Nor did I, or anyone else say it was. You know what they say about sarcasm, right?

OpTic brand is on another level

someone could teach a marketing class based on OpTic

Rob the Turtle posted on TeamBeyond recently that Ams can't get better because pros won't scrim them.

Well, I guess now's his chance to improve.

so they're not broadcasting on twitch today?

Rob the Turtle posted on TeamBeyond recently that Ams can't get better because pros won't scrim them.

Well, I guess now's his chance to improve.

Sure would love to watch it. Not trying to be a dick, I know it's a small event, but production has been some of the worst I've ever seen. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Chatt stream simply won't load for me. Do you have to be logged in or have adblock turned off?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It means they're desperately tryna be like halo. First they got oddball in cod and now they have callouts under the mini-map.

So are both Halo and CoD trying to be like Quake or Unreal if they have Capture the flag or deathmatch? A ton of games borrow from other games who borrow from other games. Nothing new about that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember back in reach when ambush (dynasty maybe?) all had avengers GT's? Thormal, lethul stark etc :D

• Upvote (+1) 3

Unless 343 are flying out there to give them a closed server, it's not happening.

We still don't know if forge on PC will have LAN support or not.

We still don't know if forge on PC will have LAN support or not.

We'll know in four days, but it probably won't.