CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

c'mon man, really? reallllllllllly?

are you seriously even following the event? 

how about for starters, everything

i know you are better than this

People who say shit like this only say it because that dont have a good argument. If it is SO much better than HWC then you would easily be able to explain why.

you're blind then, the cwl product is miles ahead of what we have

how about cod has like 8 streams going and we can't even watch finals tournament matches with 4 teams

Over exaggerating doesn't help either. There are 4 streams and one stream that bounces in and out of matches. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Venue for those that haven't seen it

X9kSQF2.jpg

Hopefully they've sold out. A large flashy venue can be nice but it can also be damaging, see DreamHack Cluj-Napoca.

c7OP3Qi.jpg

People who say shit like this only say it because that dont have a good argument. If it is SO much better than HWC then you would easily be able to explain why.

wait until you get to page 209 where i list like 9 reasons

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I won an xbox signed by some pros through an ESL giveaway. Why do they all write like two-year-olds?  :kappa:

why did Burton sign that 

• Upvote (+1) 3

the production

the production talent

the event coverage

the media coverage

the venue

the after parties

has more than 30 in person spectators

the entire qualification process

the viewership

shall i continue?

Listing shit also is a bad why to try and prove your point. Saying "the production" doesn't tell me anything. 

If I said "team beyond sucks because of the posters." You would ask what is bad about the posters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV is now looking for a new 4th. Snip3down was recently career ended by "i am Gunfrost". 

As a side note, I did not tweet so someone on a small (sorry Saucey) forum would post on a thread,

As long as we have more members/subscribers than r/CodCompetitive (by a hair) im good  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wayyyyy too many pages to catch up on after last night's drama

TIL that Lethul is an under-the-surface hypocritical sensitive poor sport baby

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All of that side, you should ALWAYS give credit to people for their work if it's not your own.

so are you going to give credit to the person who captured your profile picture? or the people who made your sig banners?

First lethul being petty about a gg

adam being petty about an old picture

this forum being petty over cod worlds vs halo worlds

61983256.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

While we're discussing some CODXP stuff, a team won an uplink match by wall running on the outside of the map for 40-50 seconds yesterday. As much as we bag on Halo thank Christ we don't have to see that type of horse shit in competition. Brings me back to the giant us vs them when they wanted to make ricochet a gametype. Also people aren't giving the HWC production enough credit if they think xp is far superior.

Over exaggerating doesn't help either. There are 4 streams and one stream that bounces in and out of matches.

why are your opinions always so wrong bro?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah its at the forum, and they actually have places for people to sit. I was talking about the mainstage though.

HWC did a good job, you cant deny that.

NOT TALKING ABOUT SEATING

Cd3kkTWXIAEym-N-1024x682.jpg

The HWC venue setup was very self-aware. It is the events like the CoDXP where you have big venue + big stage; but may not have big turnout. I will be nervous as the tournament progresses to see how they fill the venue. I hope they do :)  

I won an xbox signed by some pros through an ESL giveaway. Why do they all write like two-year-olds?  :kappa:

Naded the only one with a decent sig

Listing shit also is a bad why to try and prove your point. Saying "the production" doesn't tell me anything. 

If I said "team beyond sucks because of the posters." You would ask what is bad about the posters.

my bad dude, sorry i must have forgotten about the "no list rule"

:holmes:

We have never been recognized as part of the Halo history, our era Effectively doesn't exist in their narrative...until they need our photos or other assets

Ask the fans whose first Halo game wasn't Halo 4 or Halo 5 about what MLG means and has meant to Halo. MLG was there for competitive Halo and ensured it endured even when Bungie wasn't giving the support needed. Hopefully things change soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

my bad dude, sorry i must have forgotten about the "no list rule"

:holmes:

Halo 3 sucks and if you don't know why then you're clueless. If you need me to explain then I'll tell you why

the gameplay

the sniper

the developer

the players

the br

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

-strawman-

sorry my explanation didn't meet your explanation standards

i forgot i was being graded here at team beyond

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Using MLGs photo and MLGs history with halo to build up someone else and not even have the courtesy to mention us is ridiculous.

Yeah, it wasn't professional. Halo esports exist because of MLG. 

At this rate you definitely won't be part of its future. You made those tweets probably fully expecting someone here would post them and barely 2 minutes later you're here adding fuel to the fire. I'm no business expert but I wouldn't want to be working with people like that. You can argue that 343/HCS/ESL are being unprofessional and I agree but I'm not going to stoop down to a level like that. I have no doubt you intend to outshine the HCS with Gears and whatnot in the near future and I look forward to it but talk with your actions, not your words. Continue to show them what they're missing by outperforming and don't be a forum kid.

But hey I'm just some random kid who will probably get negged to hell and back for "not getting it"

You are unequivocally wrong. Adam keeps it real and shows a lot of transparency - a lot more than he needs to. He loves Halo and wants what is best for the franchise. 343 ignored MLG for no particular reason when MLG has proven to be the best at putting these events together.