CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CUSTOM GAME BROWSER CONFIRMED COMING POST-LAUNCH FOR HALO 5: FORGE ON PC

bba7b5c9cae69d47ae5b30f67a3fb327.png

52f52906b1b3aafa4629ddfb36021074.png

I find it so funny that this is how something this big is being mentioned for the first time. Should this not be its own article on waypoint instead of some random post on a forum that only a few people will see?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I find it so funny that this is how something this big is being mentioned for the first time. Should this not be its own article on waypoint instead of some random post on a forum that only a few people will see?

I'm sure it will be discussed in a bulletin or the live stream on the 6th. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man if all this shit was here at launch we'd be higher than 15th or whatever we are in that Xbox Most Popular list. Really hope this is all included at launch for H6.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man if all this shit was here at launch we'd be higher than 15th or whatever we are in that Xbox Most Popular list. Really hope this is all included at launch for H6.

I'd imagine that's the plan. From my understanding, developing H5 was a bit of a ground-up effort (certainly aren't going to use H4 as a basis for a new game), but now H5's foundation is good enough to where it can just be iteratively improved for H6. Hell, I'd imagine the only reason they're doing all this stuff now is to save them the hassle of trying to complete it all for the H6 launch. And since 343 has a gameplay foundation that they are happy with, I'd guess that that'll result in a more content-complete launch for 6
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine Halo 6 with all the shit Halo 5 was missing, add better servers (the current ones suck), no reticule lag and splitscreen.

But it's 343 making it so :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine Halo 6 with all the shit Halo 5 was missing, add better servers (the current ones suck), no reticule lag and splitscreen.

But it's 343 making it so :mj:

AND NO RADAR yayayay rejoice mu friends.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Custom browser is huge. Can't wait.

OT: Cod4 remaster looks dope, but it's locked behind an $80 paywall.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I missing something? How is tweeting a picture of Ola at an MLG event disrespectful?

Edit: Just saw Adams post.

Meh.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Unfortunately game studios love to launch their games when they should still be in alpha or beta. The internet has been a blessing and a curse.

Am I missing something? How is tweeting a picture of Ola at an MLG event disrespectful?

Halo using MLG event and pictures to promote their event when they refuse to work with MLG right now.

Edit: Saw your edit after I typed it

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Using MLGs photo and MLGs history with halo to build up someone else and not even have the courtesy to mention us is ridiculous.

Could you save Halo when 6 comes out :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Using MLGs photo and MLGs history with halo to build up someone else and not even have the courtesy to mention us is ridiculous.

Are you serious?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Halo 5 PC could be huge. We know big streamers like Summit will be streaming it. 343 should be marketing features like a custom game browser.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG is solely responsible for competitive halo but 343 refuses to even let them negotiate an offer at this time

but 343 is more than happy to exploit the history MLG has created 

seems very wrong

meanwhile codxp is talking a literal shit on anything hcs has ever done

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

So what about all those player cards with THEIR history and THEIR accomplishments that included MLG events?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

So what about all those player cards with THEIR history and THEIR accomplishments that included MLG events?

So let's recognize the players but erase the rest of the history? You sound like someone else I know

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So let's recognize the players but erase the rest of the history? You sound like someone else I know

I wasn't aware any history had been erased.

• Upvote (+1) 4