CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

IW looks horrible - makes my decision to get Titanfall 2 easier. 

I thought that said NV and was really confused.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Although some of the shit you say on here makes my brain melt, you did a really good job casting last night.

1 thing though, don't try and comment on how players feel about a certain situation. On Stasis snakebite made plays and you were like "they must be upset they don't have a pull" idunno why but comments like that always irk me when casters say it. Say like "I'm really surprised after the plays Snakebite just made they don't have a pull yet"

Other than that, good job, and you should keep casting scrims few times a week. Find a duo, and take two days a week to cast over scrims :)

Exacly, @@W0uld, you need to team up with this Fake Puckett guy

• Upvote (+1) 2

Although some of the shit you say on here makes my brain melt, you did a really good job casting last night.

1 thing though, don't try and comment on how players feel about a certain situation. On Stasis snakebite made plays and you were like "they must be upset they don't have a pull" idunno why but comments like that always irk me when casters say it. Say like "I'm really surprised after the plays Snakebite just made they don't have a pull yet"

Other than that, good job, and you should keep casting scrims few times a week. Find a duo, and take two days a week to cast over scrims :)

Thanks for the tips dude!. let it be known officially on the hunt for a duo. casting 12 games solo was killer on my voice.

• Upvote (+1) 6

.... I mean if Tom Brady got on after a hard loss to an up and coming team and started shit talking and launching personal insults.....

@@LethuL See what your streaming boycott and twitter outburst have done, you are now being compared to Tom Brady. #LethulAlwaysWins

McGregor is starring in the next CoD!!! Holy shit! I'm aboutta pre-order this bitch right now.

BTW I predict next Halo, Drake is gonna be acting the master chief kid. Jus watch fams.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But they were going to add Assault when the announcer was broken

:thinking:

@@LethuL See what your streaming boycott and twitter outburst have done, you are now being compared to Tom Brady. #LethulAlwaysWins

Wait, so Lethuls a cheater?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think he meant to say Oddball the second time he said Assault. 

Edit: Yeah, tweet:

343, please swallow your pride here. Getting a quintessential Halo gametype into the rotation is more important than an announcer announcing "Ball dropped", "Ball taken", etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he meant to say Oddball the second time he said Assault. 

You're misunderstanding, typo aside.

They said they won't add Oddball because the announcer doesn't say Oddball. But when Assault first came out, he didn't say Assault either because it was broken for a couple of months.

Nobody gives a damn about the announcer, just give us Oddball, can't be any worse than Assault.

You're misunderstanding, typo aside.

They said they won't add Oddball because the announcer doesn't say Oddball. But when Assault first came out, he didn't say Assault either because it was broken for a couple of months.

Oh okay, I did not realize Assault didn't have an announcer either at one point. How hard could it be to add? Is Jeff Steitzer off on vacation? (Is he even the announcer anymore?)

Oh okay, I did not realize Assault didn't have an announcer either. 

Yeah. He wouldn't say "Assault" at the start for a couple of months but he still said "Ball taken" and "ball dropped" or some variation of it. 

:/

Nobody gives a damn about the announcer, just give us Oddball, can't be any worse than Assault.

The craziest thing is that a lot of the maps would work REALLY well with oddball (in theory). Guardian was a huge fan favorite due to its asymmetrical nature, which we have a lot of in the rotation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not use old announcing voice snipets? Or maybe get Peter Dinklage to do it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I usually catch up on the hype and intel on here while I am at work but last night when I read NV and CLG were finally going to scrim I purposely stayed away from the forums today so I could watch the re-broadcast unspoiled when I got home (assumed it would be Lethuls)

da_fuck.png

Disapointing to find out there wasn't any streams but catching up on these last 20 pages of drama made up for it.

Watching the W0uld re-broadcast now and it is good shit.

Ola is KING

(I'm very noob at forum posting so not sure best way to post image, please advise)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Personally I love all you guys and the community we have, It's something special for sure. I just wish things didn't crazily blow out of proportion sometimes

• Upvote (+1) 4

I find it beyond weird that they didn't get Jeff Steitzer(the announcer) to record for additional content that weren't finalized yet(like oddball & assault) since what a multiplayer announcer has to record isn't exactly dialogue heavy.

• Upvote (+1) 1