CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's one of the strangest and most unnecessary acronyms I've ever come across.

It's pretty common, I don't think it's much stranger than gg or any other well known esports terms

Lol so Cratos tweeted ggs to EG after thier scrim! If it's such a big deal why isn't EG freaking out??

From my understanding E6 lost the scrim? So, that makes the situation different.

From my understanding E6 lost the scrim? So, that makes the situation different.

They tied 7-7. But i disagree if its considered BM to tweet the letters GG, then it should make no difference that your team won or lost. It is 1000 percent just CLG being salty, which they have no right to be at all lol...

• Upvote (+1) 1

yesterday was my birthday and i missed the nv0clg scrim but thats fine..cause i love all of you and y'all made the previous year a good one..im so glad w0uld got some recognition..ive seen him cast before and thought he was good, super glad more people got to see him..keep at it kid..and lethul, holy shit you're soft, tilting over ggs? bad manners? i thought you were above that but i was wrong, i still fuck with you tho..just stream your next loss..anyone know what was the series for eg and e6?

• Upvote (+1) 2

On one hand I think pro players shouldn't worry as much about what people are saying on twitch chats, twitter, etc. You're professionals. You're gonna get a lot of love and a lot of hate.

On the other hand, we as viewers need to be a bit more mature. This isn't directed to TB as much as it is the regulars I see in chat. I can't imagine how annoying it is for the players (especially those on clg) to read "CLG is washed" every single game they lose. It gets incredibly old for me and I think about how they must feel. Let's wait and observe a little more before we come to such extreme conclusions instead of making a declaration like that after every game of every scrim.

I was so excited to watch CLG and NV finally play each other. I've literally been checking every day the last week or 2 to make sure I didn't miss it when it happened. So of course I was very upset when I found out I wasn't gonna be able to watch it from Lethul, Frosty or Snip3down's POV. W0uld's stream was great, but it wasn't quite the same. Knowing that the stream didn't happen because of what the community was going to say about the members of these teams during and after is even more disappointing in a way. I think we can do a lot better than this.

I understand us not needing to feel "entitled", but there really isn't enough actual meaningful Halo being played, scrims are all we have. I don't follow other games so it may be just as bad when it comes to these large ass gaps between meaningful Halo matches. It lowkey bothers me when Halo pros act like people complaining about there not being streams is a bad thing and get annoyed. Shit, take it as a compliment that we WANT TO SEE YALL PLAY! Don't really understand the reasoning behind telling fans to "get over it"...... I mean you really want us not to care? I'm an EG and an nV fan but I'm sub'd to more CLG players than anyone because I appreciate their dedication and streams. You should want fans wanting more of your product and talking about it when its not there imo.

• Upvote (+1) 9

On one hand I think pro players shouldn't worry as much about what people are saying on twitch chats, twitter, etc. You're professionals. You're gonna get a lot of love and a lot of hate.

On the other hand, we as viewers need to be a bit more mature. This isn't directed to TB as much as it is the regulars I see in chat. I can't imagine how annoying it is for the players (especially those on clg) to read "CLG is washed" every single game they lose. It gets incredibly old for me and I think about how they must feel. Let's wait and observe a little more before we come to such extreme conclusions instead of making a declaration like that after every game of every scrim.

I was so excited to watch CLG and NV finally play each other. I've literally been checking every day the last week or 2 to make sure I didn't miss it when it happened. So of course I was very upset when I found out I wasn't gonna be able to watch it from Lethul, Frosty or Snip3down's POV. W0uld's stream was great, but it wasn't quite the same. Knowing that the stream didn't happen because of what the community was going to say about the members of these teams during and after is even more disappointing in a way. I think we can do a lot better than this.

I hate making real sports comparisons but it's very rare you see physical athletes getting worried about what fans are saying (even more so if it's practice.) 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't feel entitled, I just feel really disappointed at the timing. I get why you wouldn't want to deal with the Internet but honestly If there was one person I know who could take the big meanies on the Internet it'd be lethul.

The fact that we missed the biggest scrim of the month just sucks. I've always respected lethuls grind regardless,

Watching the scrim, and two things stick out - Huke shitting, and CLG fighting a lot of battles individually when they normally dont.

Then again watching Huke at Finals, and he wasnt the same player as he was in Pro League. Take it for what it is, but  i want to see him shit like that on lan

Remember when Maniac cried about another team going to an event as BtH last year? Even though I'm pretty sure it had 2 founding members on it.

You sure that wasnt Ambush you're thinking of?

I see saying "GG" as nothing more than good sportsmanship/being polite.

If someone is insecure or whatever and takes offense to it, then thats their issue.

"GG no re" would be someone being an asshole.

Edit: Well reading the tweets below it honestly seems like they're just fucking around?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wow, thats rough, Maybe CLG need to fly royal 2 to someones house when the play NV in the league.

Every update these melee's get worse, it happened last event too and it never happened at events before last one. They really gotta fix their stuff. 

Also lol I clicked next randomly on that video and I found this, I didn't even know he records these things mid scrims http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/RoyaI%202/video/21156666

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Every update these melee's get worse, it happened last event too and it never happened at events before last one. They really gotta fix their stuff. 

Also lol I clicked next randomly on that video and I found this, I didn't even know he records these things mid scrims http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/RoyaI%202/video/21156666

I love the game but it has some serious code issues, i have to hard reset my xbox almost once a week to keep from getting kicked me out of games.  Maybe its a microsoft thing, cos windows 10 is buggy as hell.

What ever it is, it needs to get sorted, hopefully before pro league starts.

I have Royal 2 on my friends list and he clips missed melees and other strange shit, been a lot more frequent lately.