CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Absolutely I think he would've thought the same thing. I just don't think he would've said the things that lethul said to him.

Well of course he wouldn't he didn't make 13x more than TJ at worlds and go 20-0 in tourney games  :kappa:

Seriously though, at least we got some nice post scrim drama after not getting to watch the series, which was a huge fucking disappointment. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite coming in and killing the drama.  I was hoping this would drive Snipedown to get get fully tatted since he's probably 6'4

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

holy cow that stream was crazy 800 viewers thank yall so much.

Do you have rebroadcasts enabled?

W0uld is the forum hero and lxthul went full heel turn. What happens next? Tune in tomorrow on the Team Beyond Halo Forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just checked on Halo5arena looks like the Eg-E6 scrim ended 7-7 pretty impressive on the part of E6 because honestly it looked like they were really feeling the loss of Huke in there last couple of scrims.

Just checked on Halo5arena looks like the Eg-E6 scrim ended 7-7 pretty impressive on the part of E6 because honestly it looked like they were feeling the loss of Huke in there last couple of scrims.

They did come back from being down 6-3, but they scrimmed EG last week and won 12-2 so I really don't think it could be considered impressive

• Upvote (+1) 4

It is cool to pick sides and everything, but it is well known pros don't tweet ggs to each other after scrims since we always post it to a Skype group we are all in. I get why Eric did it since it was a really good win for them and I defiantly think it got taken out of hand, but Eric would have thought the same thing we did when he saw that tweet if he was in our situation. Either way it's all good. Thought it was a really good scrim for both teams. Have a good night dudes.

https://twitter.com/spartan/status/771221040026439680 :kappa:

Please don't do this, we need storylines. Just lie and tell us you all hate nV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me when I woke up to find nV won against CLG in a scrim:

nicholas-cage-con-air.jpg

All the scrim scores for the night:

nV  9-5 CLG
EG  7-7 E6
LG 13-1 ALG

Ouch ALG.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

So are we just going to let the players just slide by for not streaming the scrim? What's the one thing that we've been harping on for months to help grow Halo? CONTENT. So when arguably the two most hyped teams heading into next season meet up for the first time, none of them want to show it? That's completely unacceptable. They need to understand that the growing the game is infinitely more important than whatever benefit they think they are gaining by not showing the scrim.

I partially understand why they did it. People overreact to scrims. Due to all the hype, the overreaction was going to be crazy whether CLG or nV lost imo. I think since a lot of pros come here they get tired of reading some of the same shit over and over again. So maybe they thought not streaming would stop some of the overreaction (failed), or cause people to talk about how mad they are that they didn't stream instead (succeeded). 

On the other hand, they set the precedent by streaming scrims in the first place. They don't HAVE to stream them. Look at LoL for example. They scrim 10-12 hours a day, and no one streams at all during that time. I think part of the reason they don't stream them is because places like the LoL subreddit would overreact similar to what happens here. However, the pros made the decision early on to try and help grow Halo by streaming their practice, and I agree with you, it's really shitty that they decided to change that for this series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is cool to pick sides and everything, but it is well known pros don't tweet ggs to each other after scrims since we always post it to a Skype group we are all in. I get why Eric did it since it was a really good win for them and I defiantly think it got taken out of hand, but Eric would have thought the same thing we did when he saw that tweet if he was in our situation. Either way it's all good. Thought it  was a really good scrim for both teams. Have a good night dudes.

DADBITE SAYIN GROWN ASS MAN THINGS

• Upvote (+1) 1

They did come back from being down 6-3, but they scrimmed EG last week and won 12-2 so I really don't think it could be considered impressive

Well EG seems to be making some steady progress so they're probably better now when they were now then and as long as Ninja doesn't let himself get tilted they should be fine.

Though I might be not giving E6 that enough credit since I think they're 3-11 loss was to nV and there does seem to be a big gap between CLG/nV and the rest of the teams similar to how there was last season.

Although I see where you are coming from you shouldn't act as though pros are required or forced to stream scrims. nV has never streamed scrims until Eric joined, and he tweeted that he wouldn't be streaming from Canada which is how we came up with the idea of just trying to keep it casual and just play halo. Like I said I get 1000% where you are coming from since we are trying to grow the scene, but lets not forget other games do not stream scrims and players aren't required. Saying things like "are we going to let it slide" "unacceptable" is silly to do. One night of us just not wanting to deal with the chat and relax a little bit instead of knowing people are saying "downfall of CLG" after we lose a 100-95 SH game. Also one night of not streaming is not going to make or break the scene. 

Sure you guys don't have to stream them obviously, just unfortunate that the one you guys decided to do this for was the one scrim everyone has been waiting to see.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Fixed your post for ya. :)

I mean you guys all appeared offline so no one could spectate as well. Plz

All of the pros have been appearing offline since rostermania started. It happened last season as well.

One night of us just not wanting to deal with the chat and relax a little bit instead of knowing people are saying "downfall of CLG" after we lose a 100-95 SH game. 

People are upset because that "one night" you guys decided to take off just happened to be the night of the most hyped scrim in a long time. It'd be a little different if you guys took off nights before, but this seems to be the first time ever.

Snakebite has got to be the most down to earth, reasonable man on the planet.

Or maybe this forum is filled with people who confuse fake Twitter drama over a scrim for an actual notable event.

I was as entertained as anyone else, but lets be honest with ourselves. None of us care that much.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Obviously we are not in the best position to do that with halo, but when you are playing for $$$ streaming practices does nothing than allow the other team to see what you want to do in games.

Just a slight nitpick but can't you just delay the stream by like a minute for money matches/scrims and that problem is solved? 

Either way I understand Eric posting it on Twitter, even if it seems excessive to Lethul.  Say what you will about Canadian internet and blah blah, but CLG has literally not lost a scrim since February (to my knowledge), so losing 8-3 is effing huge