CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly i think its more of the fact that it was  snipedown who tweeted gg's than anything else. I doubt we'd have seen this if anybody else on nv tweeted gg's. There's always been some bad blood between lethul and snipedown so I think its just that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ggs are a no no after scrims

Ggs keeps being auto corrected to hugs on my phone, so hugs after scrims are a no no too

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think deep down we always really knew that the 'rivalry' was really just Snipedown vs. Lethul, and less so EG vs. CLG.

It's back and better than ever.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah I think the GG is more of a compliment to CLG then anything.  To the other teams, beating them in a scrim is a major W

It was obviously a compliment... Eric literally said "even though it's only a scrim." Do scrims matter? Not really, but Lethul blew a pretty innocuous tweet WAY out of proportion. I assumed he was joking at first, but he got more and more cutting. I'm kind of surprised that he's being this sensitive about "GGs" packaged with a compliment.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Do scrims matter? Not really, but Lethul blew a pretty innocuous tweet WAY out of proportion. I assumed he was joking at first, but he got more and more cutting. I'm kind of surprised that he's being this sensitive about "GGs" packaged with a compliment.

Seriously haha, loses one scrim and starts throwing around worlds earnings like they're relevant here. Yer a sensitive boy, ain't you Tony?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Beating a team that's won I don't know how many scrims and hasn't lost a single one, I think Snip3down and Envy deserve to celebrate this victory tonight. Not cool to rain on their parade.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's really strange to see people who act friendly and joke around with Lethul all the time on these forums call him a "whiny hypocrite". If he tweeted anything controversial before, everyone dismissed it as Lethul being Lethul. But now that they lost a scrim, it's as if they're finally allowed to show how they really feel.. And have some sort of backing now?

If Steph Curry (weak little man) sent out a tweet after beating Lebron James (big strong champion) in a Pre-Season game that said, "Good game to the God Squad" and Lebron responded with, "Did you really just say good game after a Pre-Season game?" People would react the same way. It's the exact same situation. Tony and Eric are two big black men, who deep down want to lay each other's pipe VERY far into one another. Lethul and Lebron won the championships so they have every bragging right. Steph and Erica have a lot of talent, but (at least from last season) no rings. BOO YAH

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I was with you until this part.

What the hell man.

I'm sorry that I can't change reality.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I was with you until this part.

What the hell man.

On the contrary, that was my favorite part of the post. Pretty much a perfect comparison  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is cool to pick sides and everything, but it is well known pros don't tweet ggs to each other after scrims since we always post it to a Skype group we are all in. I get why Eric did it since it was a really good win for them and I defiantly think it got taken out of hand, but Eric would have thought the same thing we did when he saw that tweet if he was in our situation. Either way it's all good. Thought it was a really good scrim for both teams. Have a good night dudes.

Absolutely I think he would've thought the same thing. I just don't think he would've said the things that lethul said to him.

It is cool to pick sides and everything, but it is well known pros don't tweet ggs to each other after scrims since we always post it to a Skype group we are all in. I get why Eric did it since it was a really good win for them and I defiantly think it got taken out of hand, but Eric would have thought the same thing we did when he saw that tweet if he was in our situation. Either way it's all good. Thought it was a really good scrim for both teams. Have a good night dudes.

Absolutely I think he would've thought the same thing. I just don't think he would've said the things that lethul said to him.

Edit: sorry for the double post

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's really strange to see people who act friendly and joke around with Lethul all the time on these forums call him a "whiny hypocrite". If he tweeted anything controversial before, everyone dismissed it as Lethul being Lethul. But now that they lost a scrim, it's as if they're finally allowed to show how they really feel.. And have some sort of backing now?

If Steph Curry (weak little man) sent out a tweet after beating Lebron James (big strong champion) in a Pre-Season game that said, "Good game to the God Squad" and Lebron responded with, "Did you really just say good game after a Pre-Season game?" People would react the same way. It's the exact same situation. Tony and Eric are two big black men, who deep down want to lay each other's pipe VERY far into one another. Lethul and Lebron won the championships so they have every bragging right. Steph and Erica have a lot of talent, but (at least from last season) no rings. BOO YAH

post of the year

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eric's tweet was pretty genuine tbh, he even called CLG the godsquad and acknowledged that it was a scrim. 

Meh -- it could have easily have been, "hey followers I'm going to flatter my enemy as I announce to all of you that my team beat their's". 

People are laying their own feelings on other people's words.

• Upvote (+1) 1