CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It just look so word to downplay a scrim result and then start going off on a harmless tweet. Like, you're still the team to beat it's okay.

Agreed, they are still THE BEST TEAM until they lose in pro league or just continuously lose scrims. Still defending champs dunno why the salt lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

On the other other hand, CLG is so dominant that beating them online is a legitimate accomplishment that is worth telling people

this

people were gonna make a big deal about it, i think snip3down was being genuine 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Mikwen believed in Ola when no one did (for Halo 5) - I'll give him that. 

On the other hand, Snakebite will most likely take a couple hours to discuss everything that went wrong. 

Such a boss at that kind of stuff. Dadbite FTW!

• Upvote (+1) 1

On one hand I think it's common knowledge that tweeting GG after scrims can be viewed as "bragging" that you just beat someone. Rubbing salt in the wound, etc

On the other hand. TJ usually makes some sort witty comment either in tweets or posts after major Ws (idk about scrims)

On the other other hand, CLG is so dominant that beating them online is a legitimate accomplishment that is worth telling people

Yeah I think the GG is more of a compliment to CLG then anything.  To the other teams, beating them in a scrim is a major W

• Upvote (+1) 3

How many times did CLG teabag vs Nv tonight? Im thinking 3 times untilt hey started losing then 0. Those arent the real numbers but i think this just proves my point. Its all fun and games till you start losing. I guess i was right when i asked "does teabagging help your team get better?". Because clearly it doesnt.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

I feel like this has to be some WWE shit. Like create some drama so that everyone is excited about them meeting in pro league.

Cause otherwise this just seems really petty

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snipedown was being very humble he even downplayed the win by saying it was just a scrim I don't think you can really call that bragging this is on Lethul for getting so triggered over losing.

On one hand I think it's common knowledge that tweeting GG after scrims can be viewed as "bragging" that you just beat someone. Rubbing salt in the wound, etc

On the other hand. TJ usually makes some sort witty comment either in tweets or posts after major Ws (idk about scrims)

I'm just glad everyone quit holding hands for 3 minutes so things can be interesting in the HCS

I can't see it as bragging when snipedown humbley acknowledged that 1) CLG is still the "god squad" and 2) the this was "only a scrim"

He's just sounded happy to get a win

• Upvote (+1) 2

Exidrion, on 11 Aug 2016 - 12:46 AM, said:snapback.png

10-4 in favour of CLG. $25

But nV will win the next LAN. Hurricane Lethul 2 hours before roster lock leading towards HWC 2017. $500.

1:1 odds, I collect if NV8s wins or ties more than 4 games, correct? That's a great performance even for the #2 team, especially given that they just formed. Tell you what, I'll offer:

$5 if the scrim happens tomorrow through this weekend

$10 if the scrim doesn't happen until after this sunday

$25 if at any time Mikwen gets off of this 200 ping situation

Terms: rosters must stay the same, all games must be played, conflict to be resolved by arbitration via the TB forums if there's any weirdness with lagouts

I'm here to collect. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Its just GG's holy shit. Nothing wrong with that. One scrim loss is not the end of the world, your team is still #1 right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't see it as bragging when snipedown humbley acknowledged that 1) CLG is still the "god squad" and 2) the this was "only a scrim"

He's just sounded happy to get a win

Good points. I wasn't choosing sides on way or the other, just speculating.

I love me some TJ, but he is lowkey sensitive. 

He constantly has candles lit. Not very lowkey.

Lethul off stream

Obviously just a scrim, but when CLG hasnt lost a scrim since Lethul joined, you bet your ass people are going to make a big deal out of it. I'd feel fucking good about that if I were Snipedown as well, who wouldn't? 

I mean shit, they've only lost like 1 best of 7 and 1 best of 5 since X-Games, and this score was 8-3? Anyone has a right to feel accomplished after that. Its also Eric's first real vindication that leaving was the right thing for him. I also seem to remember Lethul basically saying it doesn't count after they lost X-Games....so basically the only things that count are the things they win?  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Good points. I wasn't choosing sides on way or the other, just speculating.

I'm pretty sure the salt in Lethul's eyes made him see a show of sportsmanship as an insult.

I feel like he was building up to this moment ever since someone suggested nV might be the team to challenge them.

• Upvote (+1) 1