CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

seriously cannot believe that CLG lost a scrim 8-3 ... Huke really is that good

edit: lol yes, obviously the team as a whole is good, my point is that Huke put up ridiculous stats and met very high expectations

seriously cannot believe that CLG lost a scrim 8-3 ... Huke really is that good

I mean, it's the entire team, not just Huke. They have really good chemistry.

Speaking of sleeping, OpTic is down 2-1 against coL.

Is today the fall of God Squads? :apg:

Damn that Lethul vs Snipedown on twitter right now. This is what E-sports need, more shit talking and drama LOL

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think it's pretty hilarious that Lethul is getting this salty over  one scrim result when according to him they "don't matter".  :simms:

Lethul should just light a candle, put on some Drake, and go to bed instead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got home, was looking forward to watching a VOD of the scrim. That really pisses me off that none of the players streamed it. Way to try and help grow the game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So this whole time Lxthul wasn't trolling and he actually is just that sensitive?

But forreal, why would you get mad at him for saying GG? If CLG had won you bet your ass a "nV sucks" tweet would've been made. Oh well. It was fun to wat- nevermind.

lmao its ok to post about ninja getting mad he was getting tbagged then clg loses and lethul goes full salt and goes scorched earth

• Upvote (+1) 4

lmao its ok to post about ninja getting mad he was getting tbagged then clg loses and lethul goes full salt and goes scorched earth

It just look so word to downplay a scrim result and then start going off on a harmless tweet. Like, you're still the team to beat it's okay.
  • Upvote (+1) 3