CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CLG is getting dumped on

inb4 Lethul leaves because they plateaued  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

While I can go to sleep knowing CLG has finally lost a scrim, this is how LethuL is going to sleep tonight: 

giphy.gif

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

While I can go to sleep knowing CLG has finally lost a scrim, this is how LethuL is going to sleep tonight: 

giphy.gif

He's going to go to sleep waking up?  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lethul streams. CLG doesn't drop one scrim.

The one day he doesn't stream? They're getting shellacked.

Coincidence?

I think not

• Upvote (+1) 7

He's going to go to sleep waking up?  :holmes:

the synopsis of that GIF was that Durant couldn't fall asleep because he was having bad dreams/nightmares, so he kept waking up in the middle of the night; Lethul is Durant in that sense.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think one of the main reasons CLG struggled with the old E6 team after they formed is because they had to adjust to how those 4 players played as a team.

Every player on nV has experience playing against this CLG group. You can't say that they don't know how they play as a team.

On the other hand, CLG have never played against this group of 4. They avoided losing against other new groups of 4 by simply out skilling them until they learned how they played together. However, we know these 4 players are some of the top talent in the game. CLG definitely need a few series to learn/adjust to how these players play as a team.

That's my "excuse" for CLG playing so poorly tonight. GGs to nV though! Here's hoping for some good competition at the LANs this Fall!

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How many times did Royal 2 lag out during the entire series?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have to say EG is looking way better then what originally expected out of them I think they could be a top 4 team if they keep up this level of play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul streams. CLG doesn't drop one scrim.

The one day he doesn't stream? They're getting shellacked.

Coincidence?

I think not

Incredibles quote, well played sir.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

CLG wins literally every scrim since January with the score being around 10-4 and people jokingly say "fall of CLG". CLG loses 1 scrim something like 9-5 and people actually think its the fall of CLG... wut.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think one of the main reasons CLG struggled with the old E6 team after they formed is because they had to adjust to how those 4 players played as a team.

Every player on nV has experience playing against this CLG group. You can't say that they don't know how they play as a team.

On the other hand, CLG have never played against this group of 4. They avoided losing against other new groups of 4 by simply out skilling them until they learned how they played together. However, we know these 4 players are some of the top talent in the game. CLG definitely need a few series to learn/adjust to how these players play as a team.

That's my "excuse" for CLG playing so poorly tonight. GGs to nV though! Here's hoping for some good competition at the LANs this Fall!

Respectfully disagree. I feel that clg has just built up a ton of chemistry in the last 7-8 months. They have played teams with so many different playstyles from January until now. They have pretty much seen it all up to this point. I would say NV is on another level compared to all the teams that clg has faced up until now. I agree with your point to an extent. CLG is still learning how NV plays. But at the same time NV is basically a brand new powerhouse team. They have a very high ceiling but a lot to learn. I think NV will only get better.

I'd love to see a w0uld/Ryanoob combo for some of the open circuit matches.

Same here.

I think this was definitely a missed opportunity on Ryanoobs part I think he gets like what 150-300 ish viewers he probably would gotten a decent amount of subs/followers from casting this and would got 800 and I don't think most people know him.

Damn HCS Season 2 is gonna be boring if we already know nV has no competition and is a shoe-in 1st place. Kinda like back in the day during Season 1 when that CLG team was always winning

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I have a tournament in 48 hours I'm practicing for :/

Someone earlier suggested you commentate the open circuit this season. Have fun doing that while also competing in it at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have a tournament in 48 hours I'm practicing for :/

Ah, so it was just bad timing then hopefully if this happens again you will be able to take advantage of it.