CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

COD now... 

hZwcAnw.gif

lol yeah.  I remember i played the Blop3 beta, then went back and played Titanfall again and titanfall was doing the whole wall-running thing better a year and half earlier.  Plus titanfall had giant robots that fell from the sky, so that was cool.

What, you don't like UberNick?

Seriously though, I'm sure the gents at ESL have heard of our pleas and are going to work on a lot of wholesale improvements for the upcoming season. They are off to an awesome start with the caster switch.

But in the mean time, this could be a fun project to work on:) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Titanfall 1 did just about everything better than BLOPS3, now Titanfall2 is just a shittier version of BLOPS3 with mechs

• Upvote (+1) 9

I was let down by the beta :/

I had a blast for the second weekend where they fixed a bunch of stuff. Still some work left, but it never gets boring to wreck shop in Titanfall. Got a bunch of hatemail too. 

What, you don't like UberNick?

I submitted my montage to 343 so hopefully we have a little less UberNick in our lives next season.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I would watch Cod if they switched over to COD 4 remastered instead of Infinite Warfare, but I doubt that will happen

Now this would be epic.

I wish CoD could hold my attention

To me it just feels so..empty. Gun battle wins don't feel earned like they do in Halo because imo it's like swat, first to see the other wins usually. Kill times are ridiculously fast (I swear most guns seem to kill as fast as a perfect pistol).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mediabrute is making my laugh my ass off in the middle of class with these player profiles...

Not a great thing to do in law school.  But worth.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not a great thing to do in law school. But worth.

Haha I thought I was the only one lmao-ing.

'cept I'm at NASA and it also isn't the best thing to do here but so so worth.. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Call of Duty Thread

Titanfall 2 Thread

Let's try to stay on topic, a lot of people want to be able to discuss HCS (like tonight's NV/CLG scrim... hype) without the clutter. If you mention Call of Duty and how the HCS can take elements from their broadcast/production/style, obviously that is relevant but lets keep raw discussion for those topics in the appropriate threads.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

On topic...

I would like to see some face cams in the CoD stream like the HCS does.  (Obviously not during Pro League but you know what I mean.)

Call of Duty Thread

Titanfall 2 Thread

Let's try to stay on topic, a lot of people want to be able to discuss HCS (like tonight's NV/CLG scrim... hype) without the clutter. If you mention Call of Duty and how the HCS can take elements from their broadcast/production/style, obviously that is relevant but lets keep raw discussion for those topics in the appropriate threads.

Can you put it in a form of Haiku ??
  • Upvote (+1) 3

To me it just feels so..empty. Gun battle wins don't feel earned like they do in Halo because imo it's like swat, first to see the other wins usually. Kill times are ridiculously fast (I swear most guns seem to kill as fast as a perfect pistol).

That is what I don't like about watching competitive CoD. Usually, the life expectancy of a player is... what? 30 secs AT MOST? It seems like the moment they switch to a player who is alive, the player dies a few seconds later. It takes me out of the game as I sometimes have a hard time concentrating on exactly what is happening because the pacing gets so frantic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

in terms of potential, halo as a spectator esport >>>>>> cod

i hope the 343 decision makers have something up their sleeve for halo 6 spectator mode

• Upvote (+1) 4

Call of Duty Thread

Titanfall 2 Thread

Sooo......

Is the CoD Champs prize pool as life changing as the HWC?

That is what I don't like about watching competitive CoD. Usually, the life expectancy of a player is... what? 30 secs AT MOST? It seems like the moment they switch to a player who is alive, the player dies a few seconds later. It takes me out of the game as I sometimes have a hard time concentrating on exactly what is happening because the pacing gets so frantic.

30 secs the average life expectancy of Ninja in an slayer game.
  • Upvote (+1) 5