CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is anyone else watching the main channel for CoD Champs? This is such high quality production. Jumping from stream to stream with no down time at all. If there is down time it goes back to the commentators desk and doesn't just go to ads and montages. 

It's nice to get to see all of the games instead of watching one game on stream and the other through periscope...  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@mediabrute killing it as usual

CLG vs NV scrim tonight

what a glorious day

Lethul said on stream last night that they all agreed NOT to stream the NV scrim. Unless he was joking.

They also have 4 streams, with schedules for all :apg:

Honestly having 4 streams is a great way to inflate viewership. Great thinking.

Also, they have a main stream ON TOP which flicks through all different streams. Genius.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So since we're coming close to the start of fall season, after seeing those binders for COD Champs I wanted to have a little fun. Would love to get everyone's opinions on what could be said for the rest of the players and make a fun series out of it.

4WFv52Z.gif

Dude, make this player profiles. Like 1min long video with some stats and player history and some nice voiceover. Something that Hcs staff can use during downtimes.

Dude, make this player profiles. Like 1min long video with some stats and player history and some nice voiceover. Something that Hcs staff can use during downtimes.

What, you don't like UberNick?

Seriously though, I'm sure the gents at ESL have heard of our pleas and are going to work on a lot of wholesale improvements for the upcoming season. They are off to an awesome start with the caster switch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lethul said on stream last night that they all agreed NOT to stream the NV scrim. Unless he was joking.

It's lethul we're talking about here. TJ has softened up on the forums lately but he's still a troll.

Is anyone else watching the main channel for CoD Champs? This is such high quality production. Jumping from stream to stream with no down time at all. If there is down time it goes back to the commentators desk and doesn't just go to ads and montages. 

It's nice to get to see all of the games instead of watching one game on stream and the other through periscope...  :simms:

Yes, let's hope this season has a higher production value. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know but for some reason COD is still insanely popular. I root for people not teams in most sports, same goes for e-sports. Since I'm familiar with Formal, I'll root for him, other than that, I don't like/understand COD enough to watch.

I'm a COD fan for sure. In my opinion, Modern Warfare 2 was one of the best COD titles and probably my second favorite only FPS ever (second to Halo 2). They were good up until about Blops 1/2 then just got too futuristic for my tastes. Just not my cup of tea.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No more animation, but the profiles will keep coming.  :simms:

gGRqRfd.png

This is great buuuuuttt....

I would find a way to reveal the text bars like the one for cratos but make it smoother.  The fact that they reveal themselves instead of just "being there" adds to the humor  :)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What, you don't like UberNick?

Seriously though, I'm sure the gents at ESL have heard of our pleas and are going to work on a lot of wholesale improvements for the upcoming season. They are off to an awesome start with the caster switch.

I know you are a memer wich is kind of supershort clip, but it's not really that far from making a short vid. I kind of doubt 343/esl will invest too much in this stuff.

I might try something in a week or two, but i will need help since english is not my natural language. I have an pretty good idea how it should look.

I know you are a memer wich is kind of supershort clip, but it's not really that far from making a short vid. I kind of doubt 343/esl will invest too much in this stuff.

I might try something in a week or two, but i will need help since english is not my natural language. I have an pretty good idea how it should look.

Frankly, for good content to be created, there needs to be good material to start with. The X-Games hype / individual highlight videos were the best that I saw.

That's where a lot of my videos died in their tracks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish CoD could hold my attention

Gran Finals is the only thing I can watch everything else makes me fall asleep.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wish CoD could hold my attention

Black Ops 2 was a great title, it's such a shame Black Ops 3 had to go the direction it did :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

Black Ops 2 was a great title, it's such a shame Black Ops 3 had to go the direction it did :(

Totally agree. I actually watched BLOPS2 and Ghosts (mainly because Halo was in a bad place) and enjoyed them. AW and BLOPS3 just killed it for me though, not fun to play or watch imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The series died for me after Black Ops 2.  Ghosts was "meh".  skipped advanced warfare and blops 3 entirely.  I  might pick up infinity warfare just for the CoD4 remaster.

CoD was cool in the CoD 4 times when Hastro played.

CoD4 was fun to compete in and watch, even just pick ups since we had a good spectator option for people we rotated in/out (and we often didn't have to restart matches since people could join in progress immediately.)

Lethul.

Top 5 forum poster

Most likely to sellout

Future door to door candle salesmen

Huge Seth Rollins fan