CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Crimsix. People forget he also was a Halo pro.

Crimsix was already in the article.

Also to chime in on the spitting tobacco thing, the first time I ever saw it in my life was in a Formal stream. I've near seen anyone do it in Ireland and for that reason I have to say that its not a nice looking habit.

Pretty sire I saw Neighbor do it on stream before.

Ive also never seen a person do it in Ireland either and I have to agree, it is kind of nasty but I usually remind myself to just focus on the gameplay/chat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So since we're coming close to the start of fall season, after seeing those binders for COD Champs I wanted to have a little fun. Would love to get everyone's opinions on what could be said for the rest of the players and make a fun series out of it.

4WFv52Z.gif

Royal 2 - 

Most likely to lag out of a game

Snakebite is his homeboy

Sniper, Blue Cave!

Bubu Dubu -

Bubu take my Dubu!

Sees a grief counselor twice a week about his breakup with Huke

Most likely to trash talk with hand gestures

Edit: Thats all i got rn.  Im sure you could make some jokes about RoyBox having work tomorrow and Heinz favorite ketchup variety being green.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So since we're coming close to the start of fall season, after seeing those binders for COD Champs I wanted to have a little fun. Would love to get everyone's opinions on what could be said for the rest of the players and make a fun series out of it.

For Maniac all you gotta do is drop some Drake lines and some existential shit..like if a spartan teabags and there's no death screen, did it really happen?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Contra - 

Start button pressing professional

Most likely to perfect you from across the map

Aspires to become Eminem one day

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra - 

Start button pressing professional

Most likely to perfect you from across the map

Aspires to become Eminem one day

lmao. I was already working on him and definitely had the Start button and the deadly aim down

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty sire I saw Neighbor do it on stream before.

Ive also never seen a person do it in Ireland either and I have to agree, it is kind of nasty but I usually remind myself to just focus on the gameplay/chat.

It is nasty but unfortunately I got into it in the military. The nicotine keeps you awake when you need to be alert for 24+ hours at a time or running on little to no sleep. Just keeps you mellow and gives you a nice buzz. 

I like the way Gears is doing their Pro circuit so much more than the Pro League/HWC set up. 2.5+0.5k for the two pro leagues; they could have had 3 million to work with. 

They could have had a 500,000 dollar open tournament every other month for a year...... Think about that.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like the way Gears is doing their Pro circuit so much more than the Pro League/HWC set up. 2.5+0.5k for the two pro leagues; they could have had 3 million to work with. 

They could have had a 500,000 dollar open tournament every other month for a year...... Think about that.  :walshy:

The prize money would have been covered but then you've got 6 large scale LANs to pay for.

@@Ultimatedong

A separate Skype call with guests would actually be a really good shout. If they could organize it maybe having them hosted on a second stream would be good, sort of like a more chilled discussion of whats going on with a fair bit more OT bants. The problem is getting it up and running with pros / personalities willing to spend their night watching and reacting to the games.

@@mediabrute

What are you using to animate those titles? If it's After Effects use something like ease and wizz to make the movements look smoother. Good shit though x

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also to chime in on the spitting tobacco thing, the first time I ever saw it in my life was in a Formal stream. I've near seen anyone do it in Ireland and for that reason I have to say that its not a nice looking habit.

Yeah its disgusting. Never saw the appeal 

I'm slightly afraid of the reaction this question might cause, but... does anyone know what's going on with MoneyMatches, specifically when their website is launching? They're saying we'll be able to bet on CoD XP, which starts in a few hours, as well as the Chattanooga event, which is in a few days... but there's still no actual site. This would be an incredibly late, last-minute site launch, especially for one that's presumably going to ask you for money to gamble with. It's just really strange to me. 

Maybe it will launch in the next few hours and be awesome, idk. Just thought I'd see if anyone else knew what's going on with it. It could be huge for the HCS scene if they do launch and are successful... I've just never seen so much advertising for a (to-date) non-existent product.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't like to post about different games/leagues in this thread, but I thought this was pretty cool. 

Here's to RTJ4 teaming with Halo 5/6
  • Upvote (+1) 7

The prize money would have been covered but then you've got 6 large scale LANs to pay for.

@@Ultimatedong

A separate Skype call with guests would actually be a really good shout. If they could organize it maybe having them hosted on a second stream would be good, sort of like a more chilled discussion of whats going on with a fair bit more OT bants. The problem is getting it up and running with pros / personalities willing to spend their night watching and reacting to the games.

@@mediabrute

What are you using to animate those titles? If it's After Effects use something like ease and wizz to make the movements look smoother. Good shit though x

its photoshop. i havent fully dove into AE yet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@mediabrute Great stuff man! I was hoping one of the cratos slides was going to say "makes $200k with his thumbs controlling a big guy in his TV screen."

• Upvote (+1) 5