CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fun fact: Selling of snus is banned in the EU(minus Sweden) even though it's less harmful than smoking & chewing tobacco. We almost left the EU over the ban, so the ban got lifted here in Sweden.

I don't advocate for it, but if you want to do shit like tobacco then I'd go with snus as it's generally the less harmful alternative.

I assume Danes just cross the border and buy in bulk?

Idc what he's doing as long as it's legal and allowed by twitch then who cares, you're watching him play, all one has to do is click away if they don't like it (which is surprising if you actually dislike it enough to not watch the stream). TBH I'm surprised something like this even makes it to discussion on the forums. 

Btw this post isn't directed at you specifically because I don't know if you actually have a problem with it, I'm speaking in general.

oh Ace

I assume Danes just cross the border and buy in bulk?

I know that loose snus isn't banned in Denmark, but if they want portion snus then they'll either have to cross the border to Malmö or purchase some 'under the table'. Denmark is still fighting for portion snus though, so it could come back to them in the future.

CLG 11 - 3 liquid

Only two scrims last night?

nV also played two maps against Randa, Arkanum, Tire Iron & Aries(2-0 obv), but other than that, no more scrims last night

CLG 11 - 3 liquid

Only two scrims last night?

EU had some scrims too

13-1 to Fabe vs Dinos

2-1 to Vibe vs Pulse

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also to chime in on the spitting tobacco thing, the first time I ever saw it in my life was in a Formal stream. I've near seen anyone do it in Ireland and for that reason I have to say that its not a nice looking habit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EU had some scrims too

13-1 to Fabe vs Dinos

2-1 to Vibe vs Pulse

Thanks for those results man, been out of the loop for a couple of days.  A rough result for the dinos though, did you watch any of them?

I'll be in Lynchburg all weekend this weekend.

I live in Lexington now. Bout 2 hours? From lynchburg
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for those results man, been out of the loop for a couple of days. A rough result for the dinos though, did you watch any of them?

The BUKs got a shit draw this season. Went from Jimbo/Qristola to Flamez/VexZeus mere hours before roster lock. I hope it works out for them but I think they're locked in for 6th place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The BUKs got a shit draw this season. Went from Jimbo/Qristola to Flamez/VexZeus mere hours before roster lock. I hope it works out for them but I think they're locked in for 6th place.

Yeah,  I was really excited to see the Dinos when Jimbo joined but now its not looking good for them.  Pulse however are looking much better so far.

"former Halo pros like Nadeshot"

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

Well he did get top 64 at that one Halo 4 Dallas event.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"former Halo pros like Nadeshot"

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

Only used him because everyone knows Nadeshot. Plus his name comes from Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Finished my first piece that contains Halo. Thoughts? Also more this is seen more I get to write about HCS.

https://realsport101.com/news/sports/esports/top-5-esport-scenes-to-watch

T2 was on bottles, not cans. Also the spacing is messed up badly in one paragraph, it may just be mobile. I'm not sure if the articles intention is to describe the game as well as the esports scene, but there's literally nothing about why halo is a good esport to follow in your write up.

Halo5 custom servers...

Royal2's lag outs had nothing to do with the servers.  nobody else was having the issue.  I want to know what hardware he is running so i can help the guy out.  Seriously, terrible to watch and gonna fuck them in Pro League.

Fun fact: Selling of snus is banned in the EU(minus Sweden) even though it's less harmful than smoking & chewing tobacco. We almost left the EU over the ban, so the ban got lifted here in Sweden.

I don't advocate for it, but if you want to do shit like tobacco then I'd go with snus as it's generally the less harmful alternative.

Fun Fact: Nicotine may or may not be carcinogenic in and of itself in humans. results are inconclusive.  Studies on single cells and mice (terrible ancillary's for humans btw) show that it may promote growth of other cancers.  Epidimiological studies in humans show that long-term users of smoking cessation products (ie controlled, regulated pure nicotine patches, gums, lozenges) are not at any greater risk for cancer as the general population compared to users of actual tobacco products (these types of studies have their own issues since most results are self-reported).  Results are inconclusive but FDA-approves cessation products are certainly much safer than tobacco even if used long-term.

Just some food for thought for all you dippers out there.  Which i used to be. and smoking. at the same time. while playing Halo.

ohhh college, good times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo same here!! My roommates play competitively as well I'm the only lurker on the forums though

Must've missed you guys at the pre-halo 5 gamestop tourney lol

I didn't want to embarrass you guys