CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

?

I don't see how you can compare the two. One is wearing a hat, the other is something that some find disgusting. I don't care either way, but surely the two have nothing to do with each other.

?

My point is that you can do whatever you want in your own home. Wear a cow hat, dip, smoke, drink, do a cartwheel. It is your choice to watch it. Press X.

• Upvote (+1) 9

i currently attend VT    \ :V /

Ayyy! Class of 2016! Go Hokies!

Yo same here!! My roommates play competitively as well I'm the only lurker on the forums though

Must've missed you guys at the pre-halo 5 gamestop tourney lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo same here!! My roommates play competitively as well I'm the only lurker on the forums though

Must've missed you guys at the pre-halo 5 gamestop tourney lol

I didn't get Xbox1/H5 til xmas. That's why I wasn't there

• Upvote (+1) 1

?

My point is that you can do whatever you want in your own home. Wear a cow hat, dip, smoke, drink, do a cartwheel. It is your choice to watch it. Press X.

I like to do all of these things at once. 

heard it helps with the Sea Bears

635728706992587597442960574_1%20camping%

• Upvote (+1) 2

When Optic comes back from XP, they need to scrim ALG to see who the worst team in the League is... Both teams are beyond horrible

Why does the H5 team goes to XP ??
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure what is so "disgusting" about dipping. Unhealthy? Yeah, but if I am thinking about disgusting things that people could be doing on stream, dipping would be far down the list. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

When Optic comes back from XP, they need to scrim ALG to see who the worst team in the League is... Both teams are beyond horrible

Alg has barely played togetherr
  • Upvote (+1) 1

rayne is such an interesting person i feel like hes one of those closet geniuses that doesn't want to let people know how smart he actually is until the time comes.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Not sure what is so "disgusting" about dipping. Unhealthy? Yeah, but if I am thinking about disgusting things that people could be doing on stream, dipping would be far down the list. 

Chewing sound is gross, tobacco industry is gross, spitting is gross.

That's about it really.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Chewing sound is gross, tobacco industry is gross, spitting is gross.

That's about it really.

fGgmRJC.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idc what he's doing as long as it's legal and allowed by twitch then who cares, you're watching him play, all one has to do is click away if they don't like it (which is surprising if you actually dislike it enough to not watch the stream). TBH I'm surprised something like this even makes it to discussion on the forums. 

Btw this post isn't directed at you specifically because I don't know if you actually have a problem with it, I'm speaking in general.

It only got here because it's quiet atm.

I just wanna see Station 9 again.

And extraction, especially on S9. I still remember the first time I saw Ola nade top mid off spawn by looking up and throwing one through a hole in the roof... #META
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Neighbor chews, formal chews, ghandi chews. Not sure what the big deal is. Although a non clear bottle/bottle wrapped in foil could go a long way for viewers who are grossed out by it.

I'll always be a strong advocate of swedish snus, even though it keeps getting harder to buy and more expensive. The U.S cigarette brands didn't help when they introduced their crap knockoffs. 

I'd much rather watch someone dip on stream than show off their "sweet mod."

Fun fact: Selling of snus is banned in the EU(minus Sweden) even though it's less harmful than smoking & chewing tobacco. We almost left the EU over the ban, so the ban got lifted here in Sweden.

I don't advocate for it, but if you want to do shit like tobacco then I'd go with snus as it's generally the less harmful alternative.

There area very few people left to fill that role that would actually do it justice. I'm much happier with these two taking a bit more responsibility than getting someone in-house playing catch up with Halo. Lets face it they're not going to pay for someone (Ryanoob being the obvious choice) to fly out there just to do that.

I have been out for a couple of days, could someone update me on who will be casting this season?

I have been out for a couple of days, could someone update me on who will be casting this season?

T2 and Elamite

How can you not know what's 'disgusting' about dipping? Can you really be surprised that people are turned of by watching people suck on gobs of arsenic and cyanide infused tobacco leaves? Many smokeless tobacco Users have cracked and/or receding gumlines- which is also unsightly, as is the residue that people often have in their teeth. It's also pretty nasty to collect bottles of spit. Also it's generally considered unprofessional to speak publically with something in your mouth.

That said, streamers can do whatever they want. If anyone has a problem they should simply not tune in.

But let's not pretend the process of dipping isn't nasty. Every last one if my employees is addicted to the stuff (I'm in Kentucky) and readily admits that it is.

• Upvote (+1) 3

T2 and Elamite

Thanks.  I kind of wish they would include a couple of analysts in the line up as well.  Even if they came in over skype, maybe like strongside, ryanoob and ghostayame (sorry, probably got the spelling wrong there) could get on a group call going on to discuss the series.  It would be better in studio of course but if money is an issue then could be a cheaper alternative.

• Upvote (+1) 2